💦6💦

Minji's pov

"you really think doing that will reveal his real feelings? I mean we should wait,because it's just been 2days of him to teach us and already...he...is...i don't think he likes me shut up" i told my good for nothing friends,who are just drowning in their own fantacies.

Can't believe that she is my friend,after litsening to her plan.

"minji!!! Just do it once everything will be cleared please!!" whined jungmi like a toddler.

I rolled my eyes and shaked my head.
"no way" i blurted.

~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day passed as usual, boring.

I'm just waiting for the next day for our maths class again,i want to see mr.kim again.

A smile encrypted on my lips just by thinking about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[time skip(some months later)]

I sighed while doing my maths homework,i've started scoring good in maths now a days,and it is because of no-one but mr.kim,because i don't take any other extra tutions,it's because i put my full attention to his class.

But i'm getting ignored by most of my classmates now a days,they've started taunting me they think Mr.kim is getting partial with me.

Why?

Is it because of me getting full marks in maths?
Why don't they understand i've started understanding maths,i'am working hard on it,i know i'm giving my attention to it because i like mr.kim but that never changes the truth that i'm finally working on my grades,i want to gain good grades too.

Because of that inciedent of mr.kim saving me,and now me getting good marks makes everyone thinks that i and him are secretly dating.
Gawdd,and mr.kim is just.
Behaving like...like...like...why?!!why does he wants to give me home tutions?

Like one day he asked infront of the whole class if i take extra tutions or not? If not then he would love to give me.
It's a headache,why is he being so nice to me?? So extra nice!!
Arghhh.

He's making me fall even harder for him!but what if everyone get's to know that i like him?

But why is everyone's thoughts and extra-needed opinions affecting me??
I am not a minji who gets affected by any other third person?i was never a minji who gave any shits to anyone?
What have happened to me?

I know the truth and that what it matters right?i know i'm right.
I like mr.kim and can't deny the fact and now i want to know about his feelings too.

Now it's time for jihyo's plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okayyy!!!more 2-3 chapters i guess yah🤧

This book is getting shitty??
Am.sorry🦍😭🤧
Please vote!