💫4💫

Minji's pov

I closed my eyes tight ready to take the pain,but i did'nt felt any,i opened my eyes slowly and found someone stopped that bitch from punching me,
That person was backfacing me ,and was facing the guy and in fractions of second he punched that bitch making his back land on the ground hard.

He spat on his face "shits like you knows how to abuse women only,and you think you're men"

That guy stood up trembling and whispered "s-sorry si-sister" the guy infront and me scoffed at the same time,i blurted "leave before i scoop your eyes off."

The guy left and the people around too continued what they were doing before this.

I sighed,who's this person who saved me anyways?In this cruel,selfish world who would waste their time in saving a girl,when he could've just enjoyed the show or would've shooted a video of me getting punched by that bitch.

"excuse me" i said and the person turned,i got jungshooked when i realize he was-was MR.KIM.
He smiled when he saw my reaction,"hey minji,are you okay now?he pushed you right?are you hurt somewhere?" he asked me so many questions,concern was dancing on his face,why?

I nodded my head and replied "i-i'am fine thankyou for saving me mr.kim"
I said and he gave me a reassuring smile.
I returned him a smile back.

"you're going somewhere?"he asked me, "oh yes actually am going to the nearby store to buy some groceries"

"oh,i'm going there too,would you like me accompanying you?" he asked,

Just how in world could i deny hmm?
I smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into the store and everyone was eyening mr.kim like he's the only river in the desert,i mean girls and even middled age ladies,ughh!

"okay minji what are you going to buy?"mr.kim asked ignoring that cashier who just winked at him.

"i just....umm yah ramen and some other stuffs,i don't remember,wow!! Now i need to call my oppa for that" i piped and he chuckled at my reaction.

I dialed to yoongi oppa,after a few rings he finally picked up the call "hey oppa can you please text the ingredients required?......what!? C'mon!get out of your slumber already.....ahh ok ok fine "

I hunged the call,i can feel someone was continuously staring at me,and that was non other than mr.kim namjoon.

Oh what should i do?

I was now looking everywhere but him, he is making me feel something really unfamiliar,something uneven,i felt my cheeks burning by his stares too.

he finally spoke "what did your brother said?"

"ahh he-he said just to buy ramen and cereals and also some gummy candies"

~~~~~

We were at the cash counter where that duck-faced cashier was again trying to flirt with mr.kim.

I just rolled my eyes at her,ofcourse i can't fight for no reason,i mean there are reasons but not valid.

~~~~~~

We walked out of the store i asked him something really casual,may be because it was time for us to depart, lol that was so dramatic.

"i see mr.kim you like ice-creams ver much that's why you got four tubs of it and that too different flavours."
He laughed on my words and replied while a blush errupted his cheeks,damn he's so cute!!

"it's not like that,this is not only for-"
Before he could complete his phone ranged and he picked up "hello?....oh ya am on my way....ok"

He hunged the call.
"seems like it's time for us to DEPART"
he said.

I smiled at him and he did the same.

"good bye mr.kim"
"good bye minji,see you again"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh myyy!!! So guys this book will end in more 4-5 chapters😁

Please vote my baby cherries🍒.