💫3💫

Minji's pov

Today's day was fine,atleast we got a better maths teacher,i think he did'nt liked me and i will be in his black list.

Laying flat on my bed,thinking about that hot,handsome,and cute at the same time man.
He has affected me too much.
I like him no doubts,but what should i do? Even if i like him,nothing can be done,i can't just confess right?
His face expression changed so fast the instant he saw me....should i ask him about it? How will i?

Ughhh i'm confusing my own self now!!

"minji!!" i heard a familiar voice yelling my name,i stood up and went down stairs,i saw the person i was waiting for since a week now.

He does'nt how difficult it is for me to live without him.

I rushed and hugged him tight.
And embarced me too.Then i whispered "oppa i missed you so much you know"
I broke the hug and saw him giving me his gummy smile.

"really?my baby sister missed me so much?" he asked me.

I nodded "specially your food"

He chuckled "okay then let me make you something"he ruffled my hair.

"but you came-"

"shhhh lets go to the kitchen"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi oppa choked on his drink when i told him i already have a crush on my new maths teacher.

"what!? N-no minji!how can-"

"oppa i just told you that i have a crush on him,it's not like am gonna confess tomorrow ,so don't overreact"

He sighed and tried to reassure me that it's not good of me to think like that about my teacher,i mean i know but can't help when a he's already so hot.

"i just wish he put you in his black list only" yoongi said,really??!!

"oppaa!!" i started whinning like a kid,but he just rolled his eyes and said "minji am tired now i need to sleep,you go and buy some stuffs from the market"

I huffed and he got up from the table heading towards his room.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking on the pavement,thinking about my brother,he really works so hard for us.

He works in an office,he was on an office trip since one week,and finally landed back today,i was really happy on seeing him.

While walking bumped onto someone's shoulder without realising,"hey sorry-" before i could speak more the guy infront of pushed me harshly on the ground and cussed "the fuck is wrong with your eyes?"

He was well built,but guess what?can't scare me i pushed my self up and slapped the guy right on his cheeks and spat on his face "the heck do you think you did!!? I was appologizing but you know what?a bitch like you does'nt deserve to get an appology.!"

My slap was really hard that it turned his face to other direction.

He blurted something through his gritted teeths,he rubbed the place where i slapped him,everyone around were just enjoying the movie in silence,duh.

In no time the bitch infront of me threw a punch on me and i was.....

~~~~~~~

Yoohoo!!!
Cherries🍒🍒
Liked it?
Please vote!!