🌈8🌈

MINJI'S POV

"look!!we told yaa!!!baby he likes you too!!" i was chuckling and blushing at the same time on litsening to jihyo.
Where as jungmi was just dancing like a chicken.

"okay.now.its.the.time.for.you.to.con.fess.to.him" said jungmi while stoping at each word.

I nodded "yes i will,today i will we have another maths class today right?"

"yes!!!"they both cheered.

We all were chatting about what should i do,how should i do,when should i do,until in-yeop showed up "girls!!"he yelled we turned at that i rolled my eyes and took out phone,i placed the screen infront of his eyes and deleted the video.

He sighed "look i kept my promise"i said bluntly the blurted something which i never wanted to hear "thanks but i heard some school staffs talking about mr.kim...."he trailed of,he looked stressed,a frown encrypted on all of our faces.

"what?"asked jungmi

"they said,mr.kim is leaving....not only  our class but school and also this city"he said and my heart sank into my chest.

"what!?"the other two miniacs yelled..

I was shocked really shocked.
"min-"i did'nt let jihyo completed and rushed to my class.

I waited for mr.kim just to appear and tell that whatever in-yeop heard was wrong.

~~~~

Everyone was mummuring the same shit abour mr.kim and me,fake ass bitches,plays so nice infront of him and bad mouths about him behind his back?

"dear students attention" my thoughts came to a halt when our principal showed up,with mr.kim behind him,i tried alot to make an eye contact with him,but he was looking everywhere but me.

Our principal continued "i am so glad to get an amazing teacher like you mr.kim,you joined our school just a few months ago but completed the syllabus of all the classes which were handed to you" he said and smiled,to which mr.kim nodded.

My heartbeat is getting faster,no no please.

"every student of our school loves you and will miss you with their whole heart am i right?"he said and my heart was shattered into thousands of pieces.

Everyone gasped.

"what?"
"what are you saying sir?"
"mr.kim where are you going?"
"are you going on a leave?"

Everyone started asking him question,as i know no one wants him to leave.

"mr.kim this was the last class right?now you can spend your time here"said our principal and patted on mr.kim's shoulder.

He inhaled and flashed us his dimple smile,
"i will miss you all,this was my favourite class,as we've got good and interactive students in this class,before leaving i just wanted to say that i know you all think that am partial to minji reguarding marks,students am not i really-"
He was'nt completed when "mr.kim we're really sorry,we should'nt have thought like that about you please don't leave"a girl said almost tearing up.

"sorry mr.kim"everyone said in unison excluding me as i was trying hard not to tear up.

"i'am happy you all understood...lets not get emotional we have time ask whatever you want to" he said,finally after a long minute,he noticed me and said "minji?would you like to ask something"

I nodded "why are you leaving?"

He laughed lightly and said "i have to,i've got work in other city ,teaching actually was my kind of part time job" he said making everyone shooked.

"mr.kim are you single" a girl raised her voice making him widened his eyes,he laughed at her question.

Ofcourse bij he is.

"i-"he was interrupted when another question was asked by jungmi.

"mr.kim where are you moving to?"

"seoul"

I don't know but my head is spinning i might have a brainstroke in my lungs.

~~~~~~

K cherries!!! We took One more step towards the ending.

Vote!!
Vote pleasee
Love you loads💜

Vote!!Vote pleaseeLove you loads💜