✨1✨

Minji's pov

Sitting in the class,waiting for Ms.Chae to enter,and start her asual nonscence talks,i was staring out of the window where the birds were flying,ofcourse its the sky.

Ms.Chae ,yes she's our math teacher and i hate her, i sometimes get confused by my own thinking that i hate her because of math or because of her being herself? A lungs yelling monster?.

I was pulled of my thoughts when everyone stood up to greet that monster. I was schocked to see there was some-one else,a boy with our principal,is he our new classmate?wow he's so handsome,he's not dressed in our school uniform? Why? Okay i think maybe because it's his first day...

He has dragon eyes ,his hair was shaded in light greenish brown, his hair was flipped up, revealing his fore head.

He was dressed in a casual office outfit,white shirt which was fully buttoned up but on having a glimpse at his arm tight sleeves everyone must have got the idea that he's well built from inside,his hem of the shirt was tugged in his black jeans which was tightened by a black belt.

He's not just like another guy in my class he's different.

I kinda like him.And ofcourse am talking about his looks.

Looks he's great in studies,that's an advantage.

I bet till now all of my crazy girls classmates were already drooling over him.

And why not?he's really handsome.

Yes i don't like fighting back with my emotions and opinions for someone i like being clear in my life,just don't wanna realise and regreat something after the time is over,that's the very first reason i'm always straight with my thoughts and thinkings.

I was'nt able to peel my eyes of this guy,when something caught my sight.
He had an id card hanging on his neck.....wait this type of id cards are worn by our te-teachers.

I-is he?

My thoughts were interrupted by our principle,
"so my dear students meet him,he's MR.KIM NAMJOON your new maths professor,and ahhh ms.chae did'nt left the school but is on a leave ...don't worry even after she comes back mr.kim will only be taking your classes" said my principal and everyone cheered for him and MR.KIM just flashed everyone golden- wait omg!!?? Oh wow thats so cute!.

Guys his smile is so adorable!!
Omg he has dimples?? Is he for real is having dimples??
Omyyyy!!

His dimples popped on both of his cheeks when he gave us his eye reaching smile god!!.

Oh whyyy!! Is he our teacher!!
He's so freaking hot and cute at the same time.
I'm not at all ashamed to call my teacher that.

But wait is'nt it bad for a student like me to have a crush on my teacher?.

Even if it is i don't care ,yeah i don't give two shits to anyone and their no-needed opinion and concern for me.
Not everyone keep their opinion because they geniuenly care for you,its like some want to taunt you,want to to show you they are superior and are better. That's the actual reason i don't care what others think.I have a soft side for my loved ones and rest need to face this MINJI.

OKAY BACK TO KIM

He looks so young am damn sure he's just 5-6 years older thats it.

the principal left and mr.kim spoke in his so pure and angelic voice "hello everyone,MY NAME IS KIM NAMJOON,and i'll be your math professor this year,i know maths must be a headache for most of you,"he paused and looked at class and yeah everyone was silent,mr.kim got his answer.

"but i don't want anyone to just copy the calculation just to lift up the weight from your shoulders,I want each and everyone of you to focus and try to understand,hope i'll be able to make maths a little less shitty for you,hope you'll help me to help you" he completed and everyone smiled.

He's such a great teacher.

~~~~~~~~~..

How was it?
Please vote.!