Chapter Five

Chapter Five    

Alexadro's pov

Seated on the red velvet chair in my office with my legs crossed and a cigar placed between my lips. I pull the brown substance from my mouth the moment men walk into the room dressed in black suites.

I slide out of my office chair and fix my posture before taking a deep inhale of breath,"We have to go to Chicago."

Keith looks at me,confused as always before asking,"Why?"I give him a blunt look while taking a pull out of the brown substance that's now placed in my hand,"Because Keith...."I pause before taking yet another pull of my cigar,"We might just have to use."I pause again,"The torture room."I say with smirk placed on my face.

Keith scrunches his face and I can already sense that he is yet to ask another idiotic question,"Go ahead."

"What is the torture room?"

"Are you serious?"I ask getting a tad annoyed by him,"Keith let's go outside."One of my men suggest while walking towards the door.

"Now as I was saying we have to go to Chicago to talk with the  judge  about letting my brat out of jail before his child is born."

"Child?"One of the men asks,"Da,Mia is expecting."

"Congratulations boss."

"Thank you,thank you."I say while throwing a half smile,"You're going to make a great uncle."

"I know."I say while taking one last pull of my cigar,"Now let's go pay Judi a visit."I say while fixing my black blazer before walking out to my private jet.

____________

After a 5 hour flight we finally reach Judi's house,I knock and tries to slam the door as soon as she sees it's me but my reflexes were to quick for her,I block the door with my redbottoms,"Tsi tsi tsi,you thought we forgot about you Judith?"I push the door open and let myself in.

"W-what are you doing here?I told you I wasn't the one who sold you out."She says lying through her yellow teeth,"I don't have time for your lies."I say while lighting up my cigar,"I'm here to talk about my how you say?broder."I say and she immediately tenses up,you could see the fear in her eyes from  miles away,"W-what about him?"

"As you know his bail hearing is in two days time and we is know that you are going to be the judge."I pause before puffing out the smoke from my cigar,"And I want you to say that him is not guilty."I say while talking another pull,"No I can't do that,he is guilty and you know it."

"Oh?"

"Yes,I will not declare him innocent he ruined that poor girl's life!"

"Oh?"

"And he-

"What about yiur husband?"

"W-what?"

I take the cigar out of my mouth and slam my hand on the table,"What about your damn  husband!"

"W-what about him?"

"How many women has he molested,how many women has he killed?"

"He-

"Look here,we are either going to do this the way way or the hard way,yiur choice."I say while sitting on the elongated grey sofa
,my feet placed on the vintage black coffee table.

"What do you mean?"

"You are going to let my brother go."

"Or what?"She asks and I let out a chuckle,"Or I am going to make sure that your husband gets to meet his ancestors."

"You wouldn't."She says while squinting her eyes,"Oh I would."

"But Alex he is your uncle-

"Don't you ever call the him my uncle,Luka D stopped being my uncle the day he decided to ruin our childhood by killing our father,so if I was given a chance to murder him I  would do it in a heartbeat!"

"Now listen to me and listen to me the extremely carefully,you will say that my brat is not guilty,I'm I clear?"I asks and she doesn't respond,"Oh I guess you want to do this the hard way then."I say and her eyes go wide open.

"André it's time to use your favorite room."I say and André comes forward with a devilish smile on his face,he picks Judi up and places him on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes before walking towards our black van parked outside.

______________
*Unedited*
Thoughts?