Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

Mia's pov

I heave a sigh of relief as the liquid flows out my system, "I swear my bladder is going to be the death of me."I say to myself after getting up.I close the tap and run towards the closet to hide after hearing the gunshot.

What the fuck is going on?Im I going to die today?

I get in the closet and hide behind the clothes,I sit down and pull my knees towards my chest and start crying.I stop my sniffing after I hear footsteps,I try to hold my breathe and sit as still as I can. "Mia!"I hear a voice call out,but I don't  respond.

"Mia!"It goes again,I take my hand and put it by my mouth hoping that the person didn't hear my mewls.The footsteps get closer and my body starts to shake,I have never in my life been so scared.

"Mia it's me,Alex."He says while walking towards the closet, "Come out I is need to get you to a safe place."He says I peek through the grey coat to check if it really is him before I step out,he spots me and walks closer, "Let's go"He says as he helps me up,I take his hand and follow behind him.Alex opens the door slightly and check if the cost is clear, "Follow me."He says as he grabs my hand and leads me towards Rafael's office.

"Wh-What is happening?"I stutter,Alex ignores me and pulls a photo frame of his and Reafeal's  picture,I jump as the bookshelf slides down revealing a long hallway.

Of course they have a secret room!

"Priyti!"says in Russian and I assume it means come so I follow him down the dark hallway, "Stay here,we is come get you when everything is calm down,okay?"

"B-b-but wh-whats going on Alexandro?"I asks my voice shaky, "We is under attack,don't worry-

Alex is interrupted by get another gunshot, " Mia take this,use it if something happen."He puts the gun in my shaking hands before running towards the hallway, "Stay here!"He says and I start to cry uncontrollably while looking at the gun that was now in my hand,I was scared I have never in my left held a gun let along use one.

What is happening?Im I going to die?What will I do if they find me?How do I even use this thing?

My thoughts are interrupted by another gunshot, "Rafael,I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!!!!!"I cry as I hold the gun pointing towards the door,ready to shoot if someone walks in.

_______
*Unedited*
Damn,if I was in Mia's shoes I'd literally pee in my pants!
Thoughts?