Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"Mia darling,I have set up an appointment for you to see Dr.Palser tomorrow morning."Maria says while dishing up for her husband.

"Doctor?Why?"David asks,"Mia is pregnant,so mom is taking her to get a check up tomorrow."Paula answers before taking a bite of her food,"Pregnant?With who's child?"David asks and everyone stays quite,the science gives him the answer he needs,"Hace you told him?"

"No."

"Why not?You have to go tell him first thing tomorrow morning."

"David no that man ruined this poor girl's life why should she tell him mmm why?"Maria defends,"Maria we have to be loyal to Mr.Rodriguez,he's our bread and butter."

"I don't fn care,he ruined this girl life!"Maraia exclaims,"He is-

"No David no,Mia had dreams she had big plans for her life but Mr. Rodriguez ruined all of that because he is a selfish bastard!"

"Wow."Paula says,shock evident in her tone.Maria is a really submissive wife,she has never in her life gone against what her husband says,so you can imagine how shocked everyone was when she started yelling at her husband in front of everyone.

"Maria Santo Grace Delrato,How dare you talk to me like that!?"David spits and Maria rolls her eyes,"You need to be put in place when you're wrong every once in a while David."David looks at his wife then aggressively pulls his chair out and stands up.

"Where are you going?"Paula asks but David ignores her,grabs his car keys, slams the door and drops the wedding clock that was handing above the door.

Maria sighs before saying,"Eat your food before it gets cold."

"I'm going to bed I'm not hungry."I say while slowly getting up,"Sit down and eat your food,don't forget that you're eating for 2 now."Maria says while cutting her stake.

_________
"Hey Maria?"

"Yes?"She answers while washing the last dish,"I'm sorry."I say while taking the wet plate from her.

"Why are you apologising?"

"I'm apologising because it's my fault that you and David had a fight."I say while drying my hands on my t-shirt,"You do not have to apologise."Paula says and Maria and I look at her,"Dad is blinded by his loyalty to Mr. Rodriguez,in his eyes Mr.Rodriguez is always right."Paula says and Maria hums in response.

"B-

"But nothing David has to get over himself,he needs to realise that Mr.Rodriguez is not always right."

"Yeah."Paula says bitting into an apple that she got off the counter,"Anyway I'm going to bed because I have to go to that stupid man's house to clean it tomrrow morning."

"You're going to Rafeal' s house?"

"Unfortunately."Paula says while hitting into her apple .

"How will you get in?"Rafael's gates are opened by entering a password,a password that only he and some of his trusted employees and that's the reason why I couldn't escape even though I really wanted to.

"He gave my father the keys to his house and a facial recognition thing to the gate."

That's why David is so loyal to him.

"Oh."I say bluntly,"I'm going to go to bed."I say while pouring myself a cup of water,"Mia we are going to the doctor's office at 8 tomorrow."Maria adds,"Okay,goodnight."

"Night."

_________________
*Unedited*