Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Mia's POV

"Go away!"I exclaim after hearing the third knock, "Now is that right way to talk to guest?"I hear broken English from the other side of the  door spoken in a Russian accent and I immediately know who it is, "Alex!" I say excitedly while walking towards the door.

"Hello Mia."Alex says while giving me a warm embrace after I unlock the door.A throat clears by door breaking our hug.I look up and I met with a jealous looking Russian devil. I roll my eyes then walk back to my bed, "Anyway Alex,how have you been?"I ask while grabbing my bottle of water from the nightstand,"Been well doing."He says while walking towards the blinds, "Why it so dark in here?"He asks after opening the fist one, "Ask your brother,he's the one we keeps me locked up in this house like a prisoner."I say while taking a sip of my water, "Mi-

"Raflie."Alex says in a warning tone.

The hell was that!?

"Let's go out for the coffee."Alex says while gentle pulling me up, "Brat,No."Rafael comments, "Brat yes.Mia and the baby need to get some fresh air."

"But they do get fresh air when she sits in the garden."Rafael says and Alex simply just rolls his eyes, "Mia get ready you find us down the house stairs when you is done."Alex smiles, grabs  his brother's hand and pulls him outside.

"What I'm I even going to wear?"I ask myself as I go through my closet.

"This?"I say while holding my white puff sleeve dress in the air, "No."I say as I put it down. "Maybe I can wear...."I trail off as I'm digging in my closet, "Yes!"I say after finally finding my yellow spaghetti strap knee length dress.

I walk to the bathroom to fix my hair after putting on the dress,some deodorant and a plain gold chain.I decide on a middle path back ponytail.After doing my hair I walk back to my room and put on the secret socks with some white platform sneakers.I grab my purse and quickly inspect myself in the mirror before walking out.

*******
Rafael's Pov

"Brat,what was that about?"I ask as we walk into the  kitchen area, "Everyone already the knows that she here is you is not need to let her stay locked up in house all the time,you need to let her go out when she is want to."

"I do let-

"And no I don't mean let her go out in house and go to garden or pool outside I mean outside gate where there people is."Alex says while grabbing some graves from the fridge, "It not healthy for her to stay in one place whole time she gonna get unhappiness"

"Depressed you mean."

"Yes she gonna get depressed."Alex says while washing the green grapes, "Brat-"Don't want to hear it Ralfie,me is get ready and you is also do the same us is meet down here in 30 minutes."Alex says,walking up the stairs while throwing grapes in his mouth.I roll my eyes and sigh before following him upstairs.

_____________
*Unedited *
Hi guys hope you're all doing well.
I apologise for the late update I've just been really busy with school,but now I'm on holiday so I'll try to give you guys some updates.

And I'm I know that is chapter is not very good,I'll try and make the next one more interesting!But please do let me know what you think of the book so far in the comments down below and also please don't forget to vote!

Xoxo
B