Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Lights flicker,water drops from the celling and the atmosphere chilly as always,it had always been a good place for punishment,
the chamber was sure no place for a woman like her but we had no choice but to do it.

I push the green metal door open and I am meant with her sitted in the black metal chair with her head hanging  and her torso tied up with thick brown rope.One of my men puts a chair out for me infront of her and I sit closer towards her and allow my hands to lift her chin that was bruised with slaps,"André I see you have already began."

"Yes she didn't want to cooperate so I had to teach her a lesson."André says with a smile.

I pull my third cigar out and keth rushes over to light it up before I place it in my mouth,I look up at her and smile,"So are you going to let my brother go or no?"I ask and yet again she glares at me.I take my cigar and trace it along her thigh,"You know,I really don't want to do this I don't enjoy hurting innocent people."

"So then w-why don't you let me go?"She asks and I let out a chuckle,"I said I don't enjoy hurting innocent people,you are  anything but innocent my dear aunt, you and your filthy,disgusting husband."

"Now,I'm going to ask you this question one last time Judith."I say while still tracing my cigar on her leg,"Are you going to declare my brat innocent in court?"

"No,if I help Rafeal then I would be  betraying my husband."

"Why the hell are you so loyal to him?He has cheated on you with multiple women hell he still is,I mean he got Mia's mother pregnant,that's his what 6th child?"

"He loves me.I know he does,I will not betray him,Rafeal can rot in jail for the rest of his life,hell he can even die in there,I don't care I will never declare him innocent!"She exclaims.

"Oh really?"I asks while trace my cigar on her thigh  once again when I finally find my spot,I stab the lit part of the cigar onto the middle of her thigh,twisting and turning it in motion.She yelps with tears racing down her cheeks and stoping under her chin.

I pull the cigar away from her thigh,leaving a small red scar then I stick it once again and twist it with much force.The awaited tears under her chin finally rain down onto the wound washing the bit of blood on her thigh away,"So do you still refuse to declare my brother innocent?"I ask and all she does is sob,"André you know that I don't enjoy punishing women right?"

"Yes boss,that's why you hired me I enjoy torturing people,I don't care who it is or what gender they are."He responds,excitement evident in his tone,"Judith I will ask you one last final time,are you going to let my brother go?"She stays still once again,"André come take care of her."

"Keith bring lash."He says his eyes turning a dark shade,you could see that he was ready to torture her,"Here you go."Keith says handing André the lash,André raises the lash ready for action,"I'm going to enjoy this."He says with a smile,before the lash reaches her body she screams,"Wait!"I grab the lash before it reaches her skin,"I-I will declare him innocent of all the charges against him,I promise just p-please don't hurt me."

"Damn it!"André says while throwing the lash on the door,"I knew you'd come around,Keith come untie her."I say with a smile,"Now one more thing before I let you go."

"W-what i-is it?"

"No one must find out that this ever happened or else  your sweet little Lisa is going to get it!"

I grab her chin and look her straight in the eyes,"I'm I clear?"

"C-crystal."She says and I roughly let go of her chin making her fall in the process,"I'll see you on Tuesday,enjoy your day sweetheart."

______________
*Unedited*
So what do you guys think of Alexandro's dark side?