Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

The taxi arrives in front of the house and David's car follows up behind us the huge R letter on the gate David walks towards the mail box and taps on it revealing a secret black lock for a facial recognition allowing access to the humongous house.

"Thank you."Maria says to the cab driver before giving him his fee.

We walk in the gate and flashbacks from the day police were jumping out helicopters shot back, "I have to get things ready for tomorrow."Maria gives him a bewildered look, "What's happening tomorrow?"

"Call me when you're done cleaning."He says bluntly then walks away.

That was so weird,I wonder what's happening tomorrow.

"Mia!"

"Yes?"I question, "Come in we have to get started."Paul says, "Oh okay."I say and as soon as I walk in that door everything starts flashing back.

The  name's RR.No please don't do this.Strip.I promise I'll behave if you untie me.Please stop.Muffin behave.Please stop.I hate you.I'll be back for you muffin-

"Mia!Mia!"Paula exclaims pulling me out of my state of thought, "Are you okay?"She asks and tears start welling up in my eyes, "No,no I'm not okay this place...this place it brings back."I pause while sniffing I was now frantically crying I couldn't hold the tears back anymore, "this place brings back bad memories."I say and she pulls me in for a hug, "Paula I can't,I have to leave this place I won't be able to stay here."I sniff once again, "I just won't."

"But there isn't any other way of getting home Mia,dad got instructions from Mr Rodriguez,to take care of work before the bail-

"Paula no!"Maria interjects, "Before what?"I question and Maria tries to lie, "Oh ummm-Maria."I warn, "Just tell me,what's happening tomorrow?"She heaves a heavy sigh, "Mia tomorrow it's Mr. Rodriguez's bail hearing."She says and I felt absolutely distraught.

"And by the sound of it,it looks like he is going to get  bail."Paula says, "What do you mean?"

"Well I over heard Papa talking to Alex about the case."She says pity evident in her tone, "H-

"Hello?"Maria say answering the phone that interrupted Paul sentence, "Yes." "Around 5 o'clock."
"Okay." "Bye."

"Girls we have to get started David is coming at five to pick us up."She says while putting her black button Nokia in the pouch of her apron, "Mia dear."She says while walking towards me, "I'm sorry but you have to stay,you know that this place is in the middle of no where and David is busy with Mr.Alex getting everything sorted for tomorrow."She takes a deep breath, "There is no transportation available for you to go home,I'm sorry I know how appalling this must be for you."She says pity evident in her tone, "I understand."I respond while trying to hold back my tears, "Paula and I will get started upstairs,why don't you ummm-"it's okay Maria you don't have to say anything."I could see that she didn't know what to say or do,I mean who would in a situation like this.

"Okay,we'll try to work as fast as we can."She says with a pityfull smile then walks upstairs leaving me in the white dusty entryway.

___________
*Unedited*
Hi loves,hope you're all still doing well.
I apologise for the extremely late update,I have had the worst writer's block,but I really hope that you enjoyed reading this chapter please vote comment and share.
Xoxo
B