Tiffany's POV

I woke up with a jump, my whole body sweating. It was the middle of the night. I got up slowly and got a glass of water. I stared at myself in the mirror. Why was this happening to me? It's been a year, and now I get nightmares about HIM. I looked myself in the eye, and punched my face looking back at me in the mirror's reflection. It cracked on impact, waking up some of my half-siblings. Glass shards were buried in my fingers, but I didn't care. I just wanted it to stop... all of it.

After lying in bed for a few hours until the sun rose. I just took a shower and changed into an oversized CHB shirt and some denim jeans. It was the same old routine every single day, now that I lived here at camp permanently after my mother had passed away. I stepped out the door into the warm sunlight and was greeted by a familiar hug from my boyfriend: Andrew Lopez. Yes, I know what you're thinking: What happened to you and James? Well we... had an argument. He believed I was controlling our relationship, which wasn't true at ALL. So we argued until we both couldn't take it anymore, so James ended us. And guess what? We haven't talked since. That was fine with me. I didn't want to talk to that slime ball anyway. And plus, I was happy with the Ares son. Yes, Andrew is a child of Ares, the war god. Ha, who would've thought I'd end up with him? Crazy. I hugged Andrew back. "Hey, Andrew."

He pulled away. "Hey, Tiff. Wanna spar?"

"Um... right now? A bit early, isn't it?"

"Right, yeah sorry. Maybe we could-"

"HEY, ANDREW! LITTLE ATHENA KID NEEDS TO GET A WEDGIE! WE COULD USE SOME HELP. GET THE LIGHTER!"

My boyfriend was cut off by that atrocious voice of his sibling. Andrew smirked wickedly. "COMING!"

He returned his attention to me. "Sorry, Tiffany. Important situation right now! Gotta give an annoying kid a Texas wedgie real quick."

He kissed the top of my head, and I stuttered. "W-wait, are we gonna do something right now... anddd you're gone. Just great."

I felt like crying. Ever since that quest, my life had gone pretty much downhill after a few months. I mean, the first few months after the quest were amazing, but after my mom's death... everything seemed to crumble around me, like it was powder. I held it in, though. I was Tiffany, daughter of Apollo. I straightened my back. I didn't know what to do, so I set out to find my best friend who stuck with me from the quest on.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I actually wrote this part, not @swaggystoriesss hehe