Tiffany's POV

As we were flying to our destination, I caught James sneaking glances at me. I don't think he knows that I noticed. Haha. Anyway, we flew for hours and hours and fought off monsters. Nothing we couldn't handle.

We finally arrived in the South American country. I was positive that we were in Rio de Janeiro because I spotted the famous Christ de Redeemer statue. I ordered the others to land.

I'm not sure what the mortals saw but they must see something weird because they are giving us weird looks. Kaitlyn kept nodding her head at the people who were looking at us. Weird. "Hey! Don't do that Kaitlyn! Nodding your head at people is very rude in Brazil," exclaimed James.

My best friend turned red. "Sorry," she mumbled.

I playfully smacked James's arm. "Look who's the brainiac now!"

James laughed. Man, I really missed the sound of his laugh. Uhm, forget I just said that.

Me, Kaitlyn, and James sat down at the nearest bench we could find. The pegasi just stood there as we talked. "So, Tiffany." Kaitlyn looked at me. "You said that we need to go to the Amazon rainforest right?"

I nodded. "Do you have any idea how we could get there?"

I shook my head. "Well then," I said. "Let's just fly until we spot the rainforest!"

As the three of us flew on our pegasi, we looked down to check if we found the forest. Things were going really well. "Hey! I think we're getting closer! I'm starting to see more trees and other plants than buildings," my ex boyfriend said.

That was a good sign. We were descending toward the ground, but we were interrupted by some venti.

I tried to shoot one with my arrows, but they just kept disappearing. Ugh. I HATE fighting venti. Kaitlyn slashed at them with her dagger and James swung his hammer. Both of them missed terribly. We didn't give up, though. After a few more tries, the venti knocked us off of our pegasi, causing them to fly away. That just left us plummeting to the disgusting, animal-infested body of water that was the Amazon River.