part 2

Happy reading 💗

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○

Annika stormed out of the class as soon as shivaay entered the class. She intended to make him angry. But he thanked God for her action. Annika's blood was boiling in anger. She doesn't know what to do to take revenge. Nothing gets into her evil mind. She sat on a bench outside and opened page 431 of a novel. Yes! She likes to read but not a love or emotional stories but an adventure. Reading was the way in which she chose to pass the time. She heard a noise like someone clearing the throat When she was passing through the midlines of page 452. She looked up with a frown to see the person whom she started to hate from bottom of her heart. Her so-called business lecturer. She closed the book with a thud and turned her face to show him her anger.

"Thanks for quitting the class. After all, someone's face can vanish my mood to take the class. You did good miss. annika. if you want, you can get in. My hour is over"

Is he for real?. She thought he would stop her from coming out and she can shout at him. If not, she thought, at least he would get angry. But no! He is thanking her for her deed. Her plan failed. She stood up stormed inside the class.

****************

"He should be expelled from this college. His presence is not good for us. But how?" annika said to soumya & ragini while climbing up the stairs.

"Simple. Just tell to your dad" soumya gave an instant reply

"What will reason? Can't say the actual reason" Annika replied

R: Won't your dad hear without a reason?

A: Yes. But if he asked the reason

R: create a lie Annika

A: don't you know? He can catch the lie very soon since he is the owner of this college. Also, I can't lie to him. He has blind trust in me which I will never want to break.

S: yes. You are right. Then what will do now?

A: We have to create an actual reason instead of a lie

R: is it possible?

A: anything is possible for Annika dears. Let me show you what I can do

S: there is any plan?

A: not yet
Ragini&soumya left a chuckle at this answer which they gulped when earned a deadly glare from Annika

Suddenly, Annika's heel twisted from the top stair. She lost the balance and her body leaned backwards in air. She must have fallen and get injured if a tight grip on her wrist didn't happen. Her saviour pulled her making her stand straight. She jerked his hand as soon as met his eyes. It was shivaay. She was about to go, but his voice stopped her

S: don't you know how to thank? You would have died hitting the backside of your head if I hadn't saved you.

A: had I ever asked for your help?

S: I am the kind of person who likes to help others without asking for it.

A: and I am the kind of person who thanks when I feel it's needed

S: ooh nice. Only good-minded persons can be thankful to others

A: what you want to say? I am bad?

S: No. Very bad

A: I don't need any personally Certificat from you. I know what I am.

S: learn to respect your teachers. That's what you should do first.