part 27 (past)

I was feeling discouraged as 80 votes were not completed on previous chapter. But a reader messaged me and it was more than I could expect

 But a reader messaged me and it was more than I could expect

Honestly, it means a lot to me dear

Honestly, it means a lot to me dear. Thank you from bottom of my heart AkshataSS🥺❤

I was busy due to Eid and could not work on this chapter. I was not supposed to update today if it was not for you 💞

-------------

HAPPY READING 📖

' please let me explain. I want to tell you something. Please listen to me'

She repeated the same while tears flowed none stop. Her both hands gripped him tightly. He remained silent letting her speak

A: as you know my dad is not blood-related to me. My parent's marriage was a love marriage. Mamma was madly in love with papa but he cheated on her. His only aim was mamma's money. Mamma was a successful businesswoman. Papa did not even have any job but fitter my mother's money. He rarely stayed at home. Most of the time, he was under the effects of alcohol. I don't remember a day he talked to us normally. If we tried to talk he would shout at us for no reason. He didn't even hesitate to bring his mistress at home. My mother has never shed a single tear in front of us. She stood strong, supported us in everything we wish to, and met all our needs. Her only fear was papa would spoil our future by behaving such in front of us. She did her level best to make us happy. The only relief in her life was our smile. I was not so mature to know about their relationship. I was not aware of how much my mamma was broken. Neither did she let me know her sorrows. But my didi could understand what was happening around. Mamma could not hide her tears anymore since didi was an adult and she began to question mamma. She poured her heart to didi and shared her pain. Though didi could do nothing about it, she became support for our mother. She did not even look at papa's face afterward. I don't know why did mamma remained silent and didn't fight for her rights. Our lives were going on like this, once I heard a quarrel happening upstairs to which I ran to my mother's room.

Flashback

R: what the hell did you do jhanvi?

A drunken Ajith shouted at jhanvi