part 31

I thought the previous update was not good. But the most voted chapter of this story was the previous one. I am so happy and grateful towards my readers for supporting and encouraging me to write. I was highly motivated. I am sorry for still making the update late. As you wanted a long update I was preparing it. Besides, the only time I get is at night. Many assignments and notes do not let me write at that time too..

Thank you so much for waiting patiently ❤ especially to AkshataSS SushmaKolli amluppp Ish_2004

-------------

Happy Reading 📖

A sleepy two month old baby snuggled into Annika's warmth. His pouty lips and the way his soft fist rubbed his eyes made the sight worth watching. Smiling widely she pulled him more close to her chest before kissing his barely-haired head.

Annika opened her eyes with a jolt to see herself in a hospital bed. Shortly, she grasped the recent happening which made her hand run to her stomach. Sensing someone's presence beside her she looked up to see shivaay standing next to the bed with his concerned gaze fixed on her.

'My baby..'
Her heart thudded rapidly as she asked it

Flashback

Shivaay walks to and fro in front of a ward where the doctor examines Annika. He was extremely worried for her. If anything happened to the baby, will they get out of the pain? When the biggest struggle in her life is being sorted out, another sorrow should not be added.

He rushed towards the doctor when she came out of the door.

'Doctor, how is she? Is she ok?'

He asked being anxious

'Mr. Oberoi come to my cabin'

Doctor's cold tone made him worry even more. Shrugging off the forming negative thoughts, he followed the doctor to her cabin.

When she gestured, he took a seat inside

'Don't you know how careful should be to a pregnant woman. She was on verge of losing her baby. Consult a gynecologist tomorrow itself. Each month she has to take an extra injection.  For now, I have prescribed a few medicines'

'Baby is all fine, right?'

'For now he is. But if anything happened hereafter, you will lose your child. Even a slight harm won't help. Be careful'

he nodded

Flashback ends

'Shivaay is my baby ok?!'

Annika shrieked which broke his trance

'Yeah. Baby is fine. You just have to take an extra injection each month of check up'

'There are no complications, right?!'

She was still worried. He nodded in no to which she sighed heavily out of relief. The relief she felt was beyond words same as he felt an hour before

The next came into her mind was about her dad. Looking here and there she searched for her phone quickly

'What are you looking for?'

He asked

'My phone. I need to make a call. Dad was not ok'

She cried

'He is here in this hospital'

'Where?! I want to see him. Is he alright?'

Running towards him she asked being hell worried