part 20

Sorry guys I just found interest in reading rather than writing. So I was very lazy to write down this chapter 😞 but finally *sigh of relief*

------------

The next morning

Annika's pov

Slowly opening my eyes from the deep slumber, they hurried to see the time as I didn't woke up hearing the alarm as usual. It was already 9. My eyes widened in realization quite late for the class. Didn't my alarm ring? Was the battery dead? Or shivaay? Where is he? Did he go to college without me? Already I was bearing the pain in my arm, adding to it my head was blasting with questions. Without thinking anything further I got off the bed throwing the duvet somewhere and left the room.

( She was hurriedly searching shivaay everywhere. When she peeped into the kitchen, she saw him there cooking something. But she couldn't take steps towards him. Her body felt freeze. Flashes of last night disturbed to no extent. She ran back to room as soon as saw him turning his head to look at her )

What! Did I..did I just kissed him last night! Like I was not in senses. Have I taken the wrong move? I was so overwhelmed by his gesture that I didn't know what I did the next

(closing her eyes she took a deep breath while recalling the things. Visual of them kissing was playing in front of her eyes. Red hue formed on her cheeks and feels kind of tickling sensation in stomach, making her eyes wide open with a jerk. Moving in front of the mirror, she gasped out of shock)

Oh my God. Why are you blushing annika?! I...I feel like it's slipping out of my hands. I can't control anything now, even myself. I fear to even think, but is it the truth, is it actually happening? Am.. Am I falling for him?

Turning behind, she leaned on the mirror stand. Her hands clutched the edges.

It should not be so. But if I did. Will we be happy together? What if he did the same with me as others did?

'No' she whispered while shaking her head in no. ' I need time. I still need time. I know he is a good guy. But I can't let this happen. Things should not rush between us. First of all, I need to know him completely'

Being determined she stepped out of the room to talk with him.

Pov ends

There she is again hesitating to face him. Clearing her throat she let him know her presence beside him

S: hmm?
Looking at her he smiled a bit

A: I.. Want to tell you... Something
She maintained her gaze at something particular

S: I'm hearing you
He says casually while pouring his all-time favorite espresso in a cup

A: forget whatever... Happened last night
She stammered while her heartbeats faster thinking about his response

S: you want me to forget our first kiss!
He asked surprisingly after turning with a jerk to look at her. A smile was visible on his face

Annika blushed profusely and turned behind to hide her face from his sight.

'Take it seriously for god's sake'
She whined

After a moment of silence, she heard him mouthing an 'ok'. She said further. It felt kind of very difficult to speak out her thoughts. Will he understand her? she feared. She was nervous as anything
'I don't kn..ow what got into my last night. I just.. did that in heat of the moment'
The next she felt was a grip on her elbow and a force which turned her to face him

S: do you regret it?
His hurtful voice reached her ears making her drown in thoughts

Suddenly, a small smile crept on her lips leaving a frown on his face.
'No' she said slightly nodding to which he sighed hugely in relief.