part 29

Let's talk at the end of the chapter 😁

-----------

Happy Reading 📖

Shivaay has been trying to start something of his own as he wished. He is about to invest all his savings in a business that is supposed to start by him. Though a loan would be needed. Nowadays, he was busy setting up the required things to fulfill his dream.

Annika has been finding happiness being with bhavya, and talking with her. She seemed to talk to herself rather. Though she was liking it. Most of her time was spent with bhavya taking care of her.

After giving an oil massage to bhavya's legs and arms she cleaned her body with a wet cloth before dressing her up in a beautiful gown that she had bought for her. She cuts her nails and applied nail polish which suits her outfit just perfectly. Later applying some light make ups to her face Annika made her look like a doll. With the mangalsutra and pendant on her neck along with a shining diamond ring on her finger, she is not looking less than a fairy angel. Her look was simple yet elegant.

A: Beautiful. You are the prettiest girl..

Annika complimented as applied some Kajol behind her ear to keep the evil eyes away.

Later she fed her some juicy and light food as bhavya can't chew.

'Now you can sleep after head massage'

She told after cleaning bhavya's mouth. Once she was done with the dishes. She injected bhavya as per her medical routine. Taking three drops of oil in her parm she headed towards the headend of the bed. The sudden spin she felt made her eyes close tightly. Slowly she opened her eyes after blinking them thrice. Her finger rubbed her temple as she shook her head.

'Now it's fine. I think as I didn't have breakfast today I am getting dizzy. Mom had insisted to eat but I was not even a bit hungry. But now my stomach is grumbling. I have to go for lunch after you sleep'

Continuing her none stop talk she began to massage bhavya's head.

Annika's pov

I laid her comfortably on the bed before playing a particular song on my phone as I placed it beside her. I had an urge to kiss her cheek that I did, out of love. Yes, I am loving her like my own sister. Doesn't matter if she would forgive me later or not, I will always be there for her.

' now sleep listening to your favorite track. one by one I have got to know about your preferences. the source is none other than rudy'

Covering her with a comforting duvet I left the room as it was time for her good sleep. Her medicine effect has a great role in it.

As I went down the stairs, my eyes fell upon him, shivaay. He was taking a seat on a chair for the lunch, while his gaze was fixed on the phone. He seemed quite busy nowadays. Once his dining discussion with his dad gave me a chance to know the reason behind his busy days, he has been looking for land to establish his small business. His parents were more proud than anything, their smile was enough to know. I remember our talk when he talked to me about his dream, to do something on his own rather than being depend on antecedents sweat. A deep good conversation once we shared, a few months back. I wish him to catch his goal immediately

My mother-in-law began to inquire about random things when we began to eat. Though dadi had talked in-between it was abbreviated in one or two words. As usual, shivaay kept quiet except for the time dad and he shared some manly talks. Rudy was at the workplace. Out of nowhere, I felt a rush of saliva in my mouth. First I gulped it steadying myself. But it could not help, my mouth was watering constantly. The next I remember was running to the washbasin and throwing up what I had eaten. A moment later I felt a hand rubbing my back, it was mom I know, my eyes don't need confirmation. Indeed it had a motherly warmth