part 36

Honestly did not expect much response. Thank you❤️

::::::::::::::::::::::

Shivika's house turned yellow today as a part of their son's first birthday. 4 months to being away from their family, still they managed everything to be perfect. At the end, their support for each other wins. Ayaan is good at walking on his fragile legs. His melting smile brings light to their life, Brighter light they have ever experienced.

Currently, shivaay was fixing yellow&white balloons around and ayaan sits on the floor near to him. He has handed ayaan a balloon to play. Toys in round shapes are his favourite. Annika was in kitchen looking after food preparations. Though there are sufficient helpers, they wanted to make sure everything is done well.

---------

Annika was in a yellow saree while shivaay chose to wear a white suit. And their dear son, prince of the day, wore a mix of yellow&white, babasuit. Guests began to arrive. Ayaan was not so comfortable around strangers. He was clinging to his mother all the time. He innocently observed those strange faces with his blue orbs. At the same time, those people were observing his attracting eyes. May evil eyes stay away from Ayaan. Everytime someone wished him birthday or touched him, he hid his face in annika's neck. When Oberoi family arrived there, everything changed inside him. He squealed and threw himself in bhavya's arms. She showered him with numerous kisses. Nobody was left unnoticed, when rudr pulled her away from Annika.

Everything went on a good note except rudr's behaviour towards Annika. Ayaan was obedient while cutting the cake. His cloth and skin ate more of the cake than his mouth

------------

Ayaan squealing in his grandfather's arms, one of his favorite persons. His cake smudged cloth sticked to harsh's off-white shirt to spoil it. Yet he had no complain since Ayaan gifts him with numerous giggles. That little munchkin was putting his fingers to harsh's nose. He pretented as it tickles him and laughed throwing back his head, which was enjoyed by Ayaan. And he continued to tickle his grandpa, According to him.

Annika was busy in clearing the mess around. Pinky giving her a hand. She took all the used disposable plates from the floor that guests had carelessly thrown around. While carrying it in a plastic bag, she accidentally stepped on a orange peel on the floor. If not that hand did not hold her on time, she would be on the floor hurting herself.

'Careful bhabhi'

Annika gave her a grateful smile looking into her concernfilled eyes. It was the first time she got to see bhavya so close that day since both had kept a distance between them not wanting to disappoint rudr.

Annika quickly glanced around to know if rudr had seen them

'Don't look.He is in a call.. Anyways even if he was here i would've done the same okey'

Bhavya shrugged to which annika smiled a bit

'I guess you ate too much cake today. So sweet ha!'

Annika teased

'C'mon I am always sweet okey'

'Ha Ha! I know you are always sweetie'

Annika pinched her cheek in an adorable way

'Oh shit! I'm sorry. I held all this scrap and touched your face. Let me wipe it'

Before annika could help her clean, she shoved her hand off

'Let it be bhabhi. I wanna help you with cleaning. So anyways it's gonna be... '

Her words died when rudr interrupted them