part 12

Shivaay drives back home. He glanced at Annika who was quiet since morning. He felt weird today. They used to fight every single day. But why not today? Why she obeys him without any argument? Why she doesn't protest him? This is not like he misses their fighting section. He feels a little relieved.

'Don't feel good yourself. Still few hours are left to end this day. One second is enough for her to create a blunder'
He thought before sighing

Shivaay clears his throat to say something. Though he had expected silence only.

S: by the way.. Today someone is in silent mood. Must say, I am quite surprised
He pressed his lips together while glancing at the road. Her face was stern. She doesn't utter a word

'Actually, what happened to you?'
He breaks the silence again

A: why do you have problems when I talk or don't talk?
She says in her not so soft tone

S: silence is better. Some words leave wounds in heart, that can't heal. In fact, I like today. Apart from other days you didn't hurt me with your words.

Hurt? Can my words hurt him? But why? Do I matter to him so much? Why he doesn't throw me out of his life even after knowing me well. Does he like to bear me?
Again few thoughts confused her

S: did you choose to be silent rather than fighting with me that can only result in your defeat
He teased before chuckling

By then he had applied break in front of Oberoi mansion

A: I am silent today, only because I am gonna blast a bomb tomorrow
She warned before opens the door.
She didn't spare a glance to her husband

Shivaay was in thoughts while she storming inside the mansion
'Bomb? What does she mean? What is she up to? God knows what she had planned. I should wait and watch
He sighed after shrugging off his thoughts

*************

Annika was arranging the bed to sleep in. Everyone was downstairs while she was upstairs. She had directly headed to room after the dinner.

R: bhabhi....
Rudy's voice interrupted when she kept the pillow properly

She hummed and turns to look behind

R: Why do you sleep early. Isn't Tomorrow Sunday?
He says while stepping inside the room gently

A: ha.. But..

R: actually I and bhaiyya have a habit of watching a movie on Saturday nights. Bhaiyya doesn't like to watch but he accompanies me as I don't like to watch alone. Watching a movie alone is not fun especially when it is a horror movie.
Often I choose horror movies and cry at the end due to fear and would sleep with bhaiyya.
He chuckles before continues
We were about to watch a horror movie. Would you like to join?

Annika was about to answer. But rudy continues non-stop

'Bhaiyya will also be late. Bhabhi would feel bored waiting for him. So better to join us. Elders have slept. Only we are there. So It will be fun'
He exclaimed before holding her wrist and pulling with him

Rudy made her sit next to shivaay letting a mini eye lock happen between them. She had tried to protest rudy. But nothing worked as he didn't bother to hear her.

************

'AAAHHHH' Annika screamed in fear when a horrifying ghost appeared on screen all of a sudden. She has covered her face with her palms. Her legs jiggle in the air. Her face was buried in shivaay's chest. Soon, shivaay started to laugh hard.
Meanwhile, Rudy was under the duvet. He had been shivering due to fear. though, he Peeps outside to glance at the tv.