Chapter 2

Beam pov:

I woke up and had breakfast and got ready for the university. My Mom left the house before me for work. I decided to take the forth offer.

I am waiting for forth in the classroom but he is nowhere to be found.... As always late. So I took my book and started reading.

I startled when a bottle of water is placed on my table. I followed the hand there is our gang leader with his piercing eyes.

He asked my decision about tutoring . I told him that I will teach him one hour after the classes weekdays. He agreed to that.

After the discussion he moved back to his place...

Forth pov:

I woke up early and left for the University. But to my bad traffic is heavy. So as usual I came to class late. For my luck no professer in the class. On my way to class I bought water to beam. Most of the times I see him with water bottle. Its not I am interested sometimes it happens right....

I skimmed the class for him I instantly found him.. Only one in the class who is reading. I kept the water bottle on his table. He followed my hand and see me in the eyes.. Those black orbs are very beautiful.

I felt nervous for some unknown reasons.. I asked him about his decision which he gladly accepted. I am happy. He told one hour per day. I am OK with that.

After the discussion i went back to my bench..

A/N

Let's wait what will happen while tutoring.....

Happy reading..

Let's meet in next chapter

Love u all...

#forthbeamworld
28/04/2021