Chapter 9

Beam pov:

Today my mother has not went to work.usally she will go before I woke up.so I went to check on her.

I stood beside her bed and called her but she didn't respond. I grab her shoulder to lightly shook her. She is having high fever.

I quickly went to kitchen bought water and fresh cloth placed on her forehead. I am changing the cloth time to time. Its past ten in morning when mom opened her eyes.

I gave her porridge which I cooked earlier and gave medication. She took medicine and told me to go to class but I don't want to leave her so I stayed beside her.

I know my mom works really hard after the death of my father. She always tries to give everything before I asked them. So I never ever complain about my life which I am grateful because of my mom..

I dozed off while sitting beside my mom. Suddenly I got a dream  where forth was left alone in a forest without anyone and he is staring blankly at the trees. Suddenly I woke up. I really hope it's just a dream.

I want to check on him after the dream but I don't have any reason to ask. We are mere friends.

I really hoped that forth is fine in my mind and started to prepare porridge for mom.

She woke up and entered in the kitchen. I shoo her from the kitchen and told her to rest in living room. After porridge I arranged the table.we ate lunch while chitchatting..

My mother told that she have to tell her employer about the leave.. I told her to apply for 2 days leave and she nodded.

Happy reading

Love u all....
Stay home stay safe

#forthbeamworld
03/05/2021