Chapter 11

Bella pov:

Beam told that he is taking two days off. I don't want him to neglect his studies.

I just want to spend some time with you its been awhile. We both became busy... So I want to spend 2 days off with you  beam told and gave a sweet smile.

A smile crafted on my face. Ever since lander death it's been difficult for both of us. I didn't pursue any studies so I left with only one option my cooking skills. I am good at cooking. So I started working as a cook.

It's been a while I replied

Mom tell me about your work how is it beam asked

I told beam about my new workplace jamurohams.I am very comfortable at new place. I just need to cook for one person same age as my son. I took care of his everyday meals whenever he is at home.
I know his parents are busy but they always takes care of his every need. Sometime I think that his and my Beam's life is same.

I told beam how good our employers are. I haven't seen them personally only in photos but they takes very good care of all the employees. All the employees in the mansion are very loyal.

Beam pov:

I think mom really loves her new workplace. I felt happy because she need to cook only for one person. Her workload will be less and the pay is more compared to the restaurant mom worked previously.

I am really thankful to jamurohams

They gave my mom work

I study in College with the scholarship got from their foundation

I really really want to thank them for their help.

Happy reading

Love u all..
Stay home stay safe

#forthbeamworld
04/05/2021