Chapter 29

Beam pov:

I am very happy. He feels the same way I feel toward him. I am thankful that he respected my decision. I want him to know about me completely. He is playing with our fingers and I lean on his shoulder and started to tell him and my life.

Both my father(Xander) and mother(Bella) are orphans. They grew up in the same orphanage and they fell in love. They became each ones strength. Father is very good at studies so he continued it and mother is not interested so she stayed in the orphanage and helps there. That's how she got good cooking skills. While studying father works part-time jobs to help himself. He doesn't want to depend on the orphanage.

After completion of studies father got a manager job in one of the companies. Everyone is happy for father and congratulated him. The same day father proposed to mother for marriage. Mother is happy and agreed to it. Everyone blessed the pair they are like their own children.

After that father moved to town along with mother. And father helps orphanage whenever he receives money. They are very happy when they know that mom is preagnent.

Everything seems to be perfect happy family perfect job. But then one day while dad is returning to home from office he met with an accident. I was eleven that time. We don't know what to do.

Thats the day mother started working in order to support us. I can't do anything except studying. She don't want me to work. That time i started studying very hard.

We had a little time for both of us I never complain about that. I know how much she is working hard to provide us. I am very happy for the little time and I always cherish it.

Once it's perfect, problem comes right away. I completed my high school from a normal school and got admission in J University. I am very happy for the opportunity and also sad. We cannot afford the tuition.

Happy reading

Love you all
Stay home stay safe

#forthbeamworld
16/05/2021