Chapter 5

Forth pov:

Next morning I went to college early and went near  Beam's table.

"you told that I won't be able to reach my goal. I will show you what I am capable of in the coming test" I told him and went to my table without giving him a chance to talk.

Then the professor came and started the lecture. I took a notes of the lecture.

In the evening my friend asked to hangout I told them I have other things to do.

I went to home and freshen up...
I asked aunty(cook) to bring some snacks to my room later I started my war with books.

Long way to go...........

I started preparing for the upcoming test.. All the time there is only one thing in my mind.... BEAM

Yeah.. I will show him what I am capable of.

Beam pov:

Forth came to college early today and came to my bench.

He told me that he will show me his capability in the coming test and left.

I just chuckle with his behaviour... Although he is scary but he is so cute at this moment.

I mentally slapped myself because of my thoughts.

And then the professor started lecturing and forth started to take notes. Reverse mechanism is working I thought to my self.

And I went to home.

I started reading and my thoughts gone near forth..

What is he doing?

Did he forget about the test?

Longing in forth's eyes?

All these questions are running in my mind.

I kept a fullstops to my train of thoughts and started for the test.

Forth pov:

After dinner I laid in my bed and and cover myself with duvet. After sometime I threw it and started spinning on bed..

I didn't know why I am not able to sleep...(i know mind full of someone's thoughts)

It's midnight when I finally went to sleep and I woke up before sunrise to study for the coming test it's only seven days away....

Hope u guys are liking..

Thanks for reading
Stay home stay safe

Love you all...

#forthbeamworld
01/05/2021