Chapter 27

Beam pov:

True to his word forth brought his bike with him. I am not a bike lover but the bike looks extravagant and perfectly fit to his personality.

Care for a ride he asked

Yeah I told I am getting bored in the house. So I took his offer. I still have some more time until mother returns from work.

Forth took me on a long ride to a far away hill. I love the view. The beauty of nature is beyond imagination and description. I lost in the view in front of me.

Then suddenly forth backhugged me. First I startled and after sometime I lean my head on his shoulder.

Forth pov:

I took beam on a long ride which is my favourite spot. He got in the view in front of him. He looks so adorable.

Without thinking anything I backhugged him. I want to take this chance to confess about my feelings. First he startled and later he lean head on my chest. It just gave me hope so I proceeded further.

Beam I called

Yeah beam told

I need to tell you something I told and he just hummed as his response.

I don't know how to tell you but I really really love you beam not like friend but like family. I want us to become family. I won't force you with my feelings you are free to choose. I will accept any outcome. It's OK if you can't return my feelings I won't force myself on you But I really really love you Beam.
I want to be the person u rely on whenever u need help and I want u to know that I will always be there whatever happens. I told to beam.

I can see he is shocked with my sudden confession.

I am a little scared about outcome but i didn't regretted about my confession.

Happy reading

Love you all
Stay home stay safe

#forthbeamworld
15/05/2021