Chapter 20

Beam pov:

After movie he asked where I want to go. I told him anywhere is fine with food while rubbing my stomach. He chuckled. I don't know why I did like that because I never ever acted spoiled.

He took me to a restaurent the same one where my mother worked previously. I am thinking whether I need to go or not. There is nothing wrong so I went.

After giving order forth excused himself for bathroom. After that a girl started having conversation that she and my mom are very good acquitants and blah blah but I am not into conversation but she didn't stop. So I told her that I am with someone and they don't like seeing someone with me. Then she left the table.

Forth asked if I know her. I told him yeah with out looking up and he asked how I told him my mother worked here. He further didn't asked anything which I am greatful. I am not at ready to share my personal life.

After we went to mall and I enjoyed outing with forth. He asked to take stroll around the city and I said yes.

It's seems a perfect date. Every frame with beam seems perfect.I never ever played this much so I feel tired. So I wrapped my hands around forth tightly and buried my face on his back.After some time my eye lids feels heavy and sleep took over me.

Happy reading

Love u all
Stay hope stay safe

#forthbeamworld
10/05/2021

One Life One LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara