Chapter 25

Beam pov:

Exam week is ahead. All are busy in studying. All the engineering students are looking like zoobies.

All the students are informed to apply for their preferred companies for internship. In next SEM we will be doing 3 months internship. After the SEM holidays we will be going to companies to learn the work.

I applied for jamuroham automobiles the best in the city and some other companies and we will receive calls from them.

Forth also became serious and working very hard. We just smile at each other when we came face to face.

Exam week came. We have only five exams so only five days with forth. I have his number I can contact him anytime its a relief.

Days are going in the blink of eye and today we completed our final exam and we have one month holidays.

Forth pov:

Today our exams are completed and we are about to leave the college.

I went near the beam and asked whether he is going on vacation he told that he will be in the city.

I asked if we can meet in holidays. He agreed to that and I am very happy that I can meet him in the holidays also.

We bid goodbye and went our ways.

Happy reading

Love u all..
Stay home stay safe..

#forthbeamworld
13/05/2021