Chapter 30

Beam pov:

I told mom about admission she told she will try her best. I don't want to impose on her extra burden. I told her I will take some part time jobs. She refused my idea. She always tell me the only thing you have do is study hard.

While struggling about admission I came to know that the jamurohams's foundation helps with funding. I tried for that scholarship. By God's grace I got that one. So they will pay all my tuition fee. I am very happy because mom no need to work hard.

I came to know that they treat their employees nicely. My mother now working in one of their households as cook. She is very comfortable at her workplace. I am very greatful to them.

That's why I always study hard because I don't want to loose my scholarship. I don't want to get attached to anyone. I have my world with mom and me no one is entered in that except you. From the day of your proposal I started thinking about you. In the meantime u entered my heart also.

I already told mom about u forth and she told that whatever my decision she will support me. I told to forth about my life.

When I look at him he is already crying.

Hey what happened I asked him

He just shook his head

You don't want me now I asked

He suddenly hugged and started crying. I just rub my hand at his back and  started assuring him that it's okay.

Happy reading

Love u all..
Stay home stay safe

#forthbeamworld
16/05/2021