Chapter 18

Forth pov:

I told beam I will pick him. I wanted to know where he lives.

I freshen up and got ready for our date. I texted him for his address and he replied.

I told him to get ready and got on my bike.

Beam pov:

Night seems too long..

I am getting ready and I received a text from forth and gave him my address he told me that he will pick me up and to get ready.

When he reach my home I lock the door and went near forth.

I am shocked to see him on bike he want me to climb it. I asked about his friends and he told they have some urgent matters.

He started the bike and told me to hold him. I hold both sides of forth's jacket. He hold my hands and wrap them around his waist. I am little bit confused he told its will be safe since its my first time.

He asked if there is any place I want to go. I told movie and we are off to theatre. Althoght he is going slowly I am a little bit scared and wrapped my arms tightly around him and laid my head on his back..

He smells good and I fell comfortable with this. Once I left his waist near lights he round them again. He told that he likes that feel. Heat creeped on my cheeks. I felt shy thank God I am on his back he won't be able to see me. We went to theater and watched action movie which he selected. I told him I am OK with any choice.

Happy reading

Love you all...
Stay home stay safe

#forthbeamworld
09/05/2021