Chapter 20

Kirishima's POV
My morning with Katsuki was perfect. We woke each other up with some kisses, got dressed, and had some breakfast. It was so perfect that I wasn't extremely surprised to have something put it on hold. Rather, someone.

"We broke up," Kaminari cried on the phone. Katsuki rolled his eyes and sipped on the cup of coffee I made him.

"Oh, Kami," I soothed. "What happened?"

"Long story short, he said he wanted space," he sniffled. "I just... can we go out tonight? I want to drown in alcohol right now."

"Meet up at my place after my shift?"

"Yes, please."

"Six o'clock, okay?"

"Okay."

Six o'clock came a lot sooner than I thought it would. Kami, Sero, Mina, and Kat were all at my place, waiting for me to fill our shot glasses with vodka. Each of us downed it. Well, everyone except for Katsuki. He didn't want to go to the club and said that he'd rather stay at my place until we were ready for him to come get us.

I made a face at the harsh liquid, Sero drank it like it was water, Mina shook her head before slamming the glass back down and yelling 'wooh!', and Kami wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his jacket.

"You guys ready?" Mina asked as she grabbed her car keys. We all nodded and headed downstairs to get in her car, though I made sure I got a goodbye kiss from Kat before we left.

The club was loud. Bodies were jumping, bumping, and grinding together. Half-full glasses of alcohol left unoccupied at their party's tables, groups of people crowded by the bar, conversation trying to overpower the booming music, and couples making out left and right.

Kaminari made a b-line toward the bar, Mina following close behind. Sero and I pushed our way through the swarm of sweat, adrenaline, and raging alcoholics to find a table to claim. Kami and Mina eventually found us, bringing back more than enough drinks.

We took a few more shots before finally heading out to the dance floor. Mina quickly became the life of the party as a circle formed around her. Her body hit every beat of the song as she swayed her hips and threw in some break dance moves.

Everyone cheered her on and eventually the circle enclosed and we were all dancing against each other. The music pounded against my chest as I danced like no one was watching.

Kaminari ended up finding a guy who he drunkenly introduced us to. His name was Ojirou. Mina also introduced two others, Uraraka and Aoyama. They ended up partying with us for the rest of the night.

We danced, drank, danced, and then drank some more. Kaminari made out with Ojirou a few times, Mina drank body shots off of Uraraka's stomach, and we all just had one hell of a night out. Eventually, we started to die down on the consumption of alcohol. At least six of us did. Kaminari wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to drown in alcohol.

"Kami, maybe you should stop!" I yelled over the music.

"No waaayy man! By the end of-ff the tonight, imma forgettin' aaaaallll about Hi- *hic*- 'Toshi!" I looked over at Mina for help.

"Maybe we should call him!" She suggested.

I grabbed Kami's phone from the table and tapped on Shinsou's contact. The line rang for a few seconds before a voice came through.

"Hello?"

"Shinsou?"

"... Who is this?"

"Kirishima! Hey, man, listen! Kaminari is reeeaally wasted and we kinda need you to come get him!" There was a long pause before he sighed.