Chapter 11

Kirishima's POV
"Shitty Hair?" I looked up to see Bakugou hovering over the other side of the couch. "Why are you crying? What the fuck happened?" I didn't answer his questions. Instead, I sprung up and pulled him into a well needed hug.

He was hesitant to return the embrace at first, but steadily he relaxed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I-I had a bad dream."

"Seriously? You're crying over some stupid dream?" I pushed him away, my face immediately showing a scowl. I wiped away my tears and the tiny bit of snot that was threatening to drip onto the couch.

"I know that crying isn't very manly of me, but it wasn't just some stupid dream! You don't even know what it was about, so how could you say something like that?!" His face went from worried to being a bit distorted with anger and frustration.

"Don't get pissy with me because you had a bad fucking dream! It's not my damn fault, so don't yell at me you damn bastard!"

"Well, it would help if you could just calm me down instead of getting mad at me you asshole!" I yelled back at him. A long sigh weaved it's way out of my mouth while I covered my face with my hands and started to cry again. I slumped down and pressed the top of my head to his mid-abdomen. While my tears fell, I could feel my body begin to shake with my quiet sobs.

I didn't mean to lash out at him, but I was already frustrated. I know it's only in his nature to yell back though, so I didn't really hold a grudge on what he said. His attitude can just be so frustrating sometimes, y'know?

"M-my parents... they were here and I was so excited. We were sitting right here... and you were here too. You were unusually happy, but I just brushed it off. Then... then I tried t-to touch you, hold your hand, but you pushed me away. You grimaced at me like it was disgusting. L-like I was disgusting," I cried. He didn't say anything, letting me continue before he would put in his input. "You told my parents, as if what I did was s-some crime. My father... he called me a fag and my mother said I was a disgrace.

Y-you told me that you don't associate yourself with people like me and said that I had to leave. And you told me that if you ever saw me again... you'd kill me. You d-dragged me by the throat out of the cabin a-and left me out in the cold by myself." He placed a hand on my head and started to caress my hair, weaving his fingers delicately through some strands.

"Am... Am I disgusting to you? Do you even like me?" I asked, looking up at him with tear stained eyes. I know that crying isn't manly of me, but I couldn't stop the tears from coming. I could barely see his face through them.

"Kirishima," he started. My eyes slightly widened. I think this was the first time that he's actually called me by my name. "I'm only going to say this once, so listen up and get this through your thick skull. I like you, okay? I really fucking like you. I don't and will never think of you as disgusting. I wouldn't have kissed you or asked you out on a date if I didn't like you or if I thought you were disgusting."

My body reacted before my thoughts could even process the situation. One minute, I was gazing into his eyes, and the next, my lips were connected with his in a passionate kiss. He responded almost immediately even though I caught him by surprise. The kiss was short-lived, however, but neither of us minded.

I wrapped my arms around him in a comfortable embrace, resting my head on his shoulder. He grabbed me by the waist and lifted me over the other side of the couch so that I was now directly in front of him.

I never let go though. Being with him in that moment made me feel safe. He wouldn't hurt me like that. I know that now with one-hundred percent certainty. He hugged me back comfortingly and let us stay like that for another minute before retreating from the embrace.

He wiped away the remaining tears on my eyes while I was starting to catch my shaky breaths. I like him too. I like him a lot.

"Now stop crying. This is a shitty start to our day."

"It really is," I giggled while rubbing my eyes.

"So, what do you want to do?" I thought about it silently, displaying my very sophisticated thinking face. That's a lie. It looks more sophisticated in my head, but Kaminari told me one time that it makes me look like I'm constipated.

Anyway, not the point. I honestly just wanted to be around Bakugou, especially after that bad dream. The only problem was that we couldn't just up and leave and go anywhere that our hearts desired. He'd definitely get recognized on the streets and I don't want him to get stressed out. Plus, I'd prefer not to have paparazzi follow us around.

Then again, we can't just stay inside all day. I mean I definitely can, and have, but considering he went out for what I'm guessing was a jog, he doesn't want to be cooped up indoors.

"What's wrong with your face," he interrupted my thoughts.

"My face?"

"Yeah. You look-"

"Sophisticated?" I asked hopefully.

"Constipated." Welp.

"Hey! It's my thinking face," I said defensively while playfully slapping his shoulder.

"Well, you need a new one. What if I ask you what you want to eat on a menu and you make that face? Someone might think that you're injured and call an ambulance. Hell, I know I would." I playfully slapped him again and let a small giggle flow freely into the air.

He smiled down at me and I couldn't help but try to memorize his features. Contrary to what others think, Bakugou is a big ol' softie. It just depends on if he likes you enough to show that side of him. Because of this, seeing him genuinely smile is a rare occurrence.

He tends to hide his adorable smile, even from me. You wouldn't even know that he has faint dimples on his cheeks because of how often he refuses to smile. It's a shame though because his smile makes him look very handsome, not that he wasn't handsome before. I can assure you, smile or not, Bakugou is extremely attractive.

"Let's go to a park! I know a nice one not too far from here," I told him. I could feel the heat diminishing in my cheeks as my thoughts of Bakugou started to settle down.

"Fine, but I'm taking a shower first."

"Okay! I'll go get ready," I said as I dashed up the stairs and back into the room that I had so desperately tried to get out of not that long ago.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is sooo late and sooo shitty! Wattpad deleted my progress, so I had to re-write the whole chapter which I didn't feel like doing since I was pissed off. Anyway, thank you guys so much for over 300 views! It keeps me motivated to write more when I know that people are actually reading my idiocy :)