Chapter 27

A/N: The song for this chapter is EXORCIST by Kxllswxtch. I do not own this song, nor did I participate in it's creation.

The picture is the venue/concert setup. Sorry for the shit handwriting💀

Whenever you see the italicized lyrics in bold, that's the crowd.
______________________________

Bakugou's POV
I rarely regret my decisions. I analyze my situations and come to a conclusion with the best possible outcome in it. However, being on a tour bus with four people that share one collective brain cell when they're together was definitely not included in my 'best possible outcome.'

"Lighten up, bro! This is gonna be so much fun," Dunce Face beamed. We all sat in the lounging area of the bus. Dunce Face was sprawled across the laps of Tape Dispenser and Raccoon Eyes while Ei sat next to me with his left leg resting on top of my right. I crossed my arms.

"I'm gonna strangle you."

"Be nice," Ei warned. I rolled my eyes as a smug smile crossed on that dunce's face. "Denki, wipe that smirk off your face," he said, not looking up from his phone screen. His smug face dropped and traveled onto mine. Raccoon Eyes giggled.

"Let's get some sleep. We're gonna need the energy for tonight," she said as she stretched her arms above her head. We all agreed and headed toward the back of the bus where the beds were. They were built onto the walls in a bunk bed like fashion with small curtains on each one for privacy. There was also a small room at the very end with a full sized bed. Ei and I took the small room... obviously.

The show would start at around 7:30pm, so we slept for a few hours until it was time for the soundcheck. As the five of us stepped out of the tour bus, I immediately heard people squealing. When I turned, I saw fans behind the fencing of the parking lot.

"Oh my god, it's him!"

"Hi, Ground Zero!"

"Good luck with tonight's show!"

I decided to walk closer, causing their squealing to intensify. There weren't very many of them, maybe ten or fifteen people. They were being respectful so far, so I decided to walk up directly in front of the cage. Some started waving and a few pulled out their phones.

"How long have you fuckers been out here?" I asked with a quirked eyebrow.

"About an hour, maybe two," one of them spoke up.

"You guys are fucking mental." They all chuckled. One of the girls poked a sharpie through the fence.

"Excuse me, Ground Zero? Could you sign my arm? I want to get it tattooed if that's okay with you." She smiled brightly at me, holding a hopeful expression. I took the sharpie and signed. Her arm shook as she tried to control her excitement. Some of the others were gasping.

"Send a pic of that shit when you get it done. I want to see how it turns out," I said as I handed back the sharpie.

"O-Of course! Thank you so much!!" I continued to talk with them and take a few pictures until one of them pointed behind me.

"Who's that?" I turned and realized that he was pointing at my red headed dummy. He looked at the other three before looking back at the fan and pointing to himself.

"Me?" The fan nodded.

"We know them, but I don't think I've ever seen you before."

"Oh, I'm Eijirou Kirishima! I'm just a friend that wanted to tag along," he smiled brightly at them. My heart skipped a little at the sudden flash of his smile.