Chapter 16

⚠️Trigger Warning: Homophobia⚠️

Bakugou's POV
I woke up with a nice warmth clinging to my body. Bright red filled my vision as I looked down at the beautiful being beside me. His lips were slightly parted and his hair softly caressed his sleeping face. I smiled to myself as the memories of the night before came rushing back into my mind.

'I-I... I love you, Eijirou'

'...I love you, too'

I gently pressed a slow kiss to the top of his head and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer to my body. He immediately cuddled up to me and I actually felt my heart fucking melt. Are these feelings even normal? Do other people feel like this?

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. My brows furrowed in annoyance because seriously who in the actual fuck decided to ruin this moment? I reached for my phone on the nightstand and checked the caller id.

'Fucking Dickhead🖕🏻'

I rolled my eyes and got up, giving Eijirou one last kiss on the forehead, before walking out of the bedroom and into the living room to answer the call.

"The fuck do you want," I demanded.

"Well, good morning to you too, Katsuki," his voice rang through in a degrading tone. He didn't even have to be in the same room as me to piss me off. Amazing.

"Make it quick. I'm busy."

"Really? At eight o'clock in the morning? What exactly were you doing, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I mind. Now tell me what the hell it is you want already, so I can get back," I said as I started to pull out a pan from a cabinet in the kitchen and some eggs from the fridge. I took some bread and popped it in the toaster while the pan heated up on the stove.

"Now, now. Is that anyway to talk to your manager? Y'know, you really need to work on your anger, Katsuki. Anyway, I suppose I should just tell you the reason I called. I need you to come down to the agency to meet with me. We have... a lot to discuss."

"When?"

"Now," his tone darkened. I clenched my jaw in order to hold myself back from saying anything that I might regret. I do have a few choice words for him that would definitely get me dropped from my record deal.

"Fine," I said through gritted teeth. A light chuckle sounded through the phone. That bastard. If he wasn't my manager, I would've kicked his ass a long fucking time ago.

"Great! See you then, Ground Zero." And just as abruptly as he called, he hung up. I wanted to chuck my phone across the room. I hate that prick with a burning passion. I rolled my eyes and calmed down my newly sour mood by finishing up the breakfast I had started making.

Once I was finished the eggs and buttered the toast, I put them on a plate and took it to Eijirou's room. He was laying there exactly how I left him. I put the plate down on the night stand and searched the room for a pen and a piece of paper.

When I finally found something to work with, I wrote down a quick note for him to wake up to.

Hey, Red. I got a call from my manager, so I had to go meet with him. I made you breakfast. Eat it. Or don't. I don't fucking care... but if I find out that you didn't, I'm gonna kick your ass. I'll call you later or whatever. I love you.
                                                      - 'Blasty'

I placed it on the pillow I slept on and gave Ei a quick kiss on his slightly parted lips before I hurriedly put on my clothes. I really didn't want to go. Not yet. I wanted to lay with him and play with his hair. I wanted to be there when he woke up so I could kiss him and tell him how beautiful he is just so I could see his bright ass smile.