Chapter 15 ❌Smut❌

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️ This chapter WILL contain a lengthy smut scene. Read with caution and enjoy ;)
________________________________
Bakugou's POV
I shouldn't. I can't let myself fall in love with him. But as his lips pressed against mine, I couldn't fight the fact that my heart was thumping rapidly inside of my rib cage.

My whole body buzzed in excitement as I felt the soft and tender caress of his lips. His touch was cautious yet passionate, like he was scared, but still felt as though he could confide in me. I slightly poked my tongue into his mouth and his lips promptly parted, allowing me to do whatever I pleased. That was until a loud honk sounded from behind us.

We jumped at the sudden intrusion of our slight silence before quickly separating. When my gaze shifted back to the road in front of us, I realized that the only reason why that asshole behind us honked was because the light had turned green. What a fucking prick. I stepped on the gas and continued in the direction of Shitty Hair's apartment.

It was quiet at first, the only sound being the purr of my car's engine. My mind was racing. That just happened. Holy shit. I looked to Shitty Hair who was completely flustered and let out a small chuckle.

He looked at me with a slightly shocked expression that quickly turned into a widening smile as my chuckle gradually grew into a laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" he smiled.

"Because that was so cliché. It almost feels stupid," I chuckled. I glanced at him quickly only to see his eyes staring back into mine. It didn't surprise me this time when his smile widened. "Why are you smiling?"

"Because you're cute when you laugh," he responded with a small amount of blush on his cheeks. His nose crinkled up as the sun shined against his pearly white teeth. It was almost blinding, but I don't think I would mind if his smile was the last thing that I saw.

Shitty Hair...Kirishima... he's the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Everything about him just drives me crazy. He's charismatic, kind, a bit of a dork... actually he's a total dork. He's also a huge idiot and he's annoying, but he makes me smile. Me. It takes a miracle for me to even look at someone, let alone smile. He's just so perfect... too perfect. I don't deserve someone like him. I never will.

The feeling of his hand slipping back into mine was so different from anything else. His touch was so gentle and soothing, alluring even. His thumb caressed up and down on the space just below my thumb.

I didn't want this feeling to ever end, but it wasn't right. He would only end up getting hurt in the end. I'm not good enough for him. But... but, I want him to stay. Am I allowed to indulge in this feeling- in him? Maybe I can. At least for now.

My thoughts came to a stop as I pulled up to the entrance of his apartment building. It was clear by the look on his face that he didn't want to leave yet and if I'm being honest, I didn't want him to leave either.

"Hey, um... Bakugou?" His grip on my hand became a little tighter, but somehow looser at the same time. It was obvious why. He was nervous.

"Hm?"

"Do you, maybe, um- want to- uh... come upstairs?"

"Yeah... yeah, I do," I smirked. I pulled into a parking spot and we both got out of the car. We walked hand in hand up to his apartment, not noticing the eyes that followed us and unaware of the sounds of snapshots.

Once we were inside of the building, we quickly made our way up the stairs and into his apartment, softly shutting the door behind us. We took off our coats and shoes, basically stripping into our regular outfits, and then sat down on his couch.