Chapter 23 ❌Smut❌

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️ This chapter WILL contain a smut scene... like right off the bat. Read with caution and enjoy ;)
_______________________________
Bakugou's POV
I watched as my erection disappeared inside of Ei's mouth. I threw my head back, releasing a breathy moan and gripping tighter into his soft red hair.

"Mmm, just like that," I groaned. He slid his hands up from my calves and caressed my thighs. His head bobbed up and down as his tongue teased my length. "Ahh, f-fuck~" Who knew that this would happen for letting those three fuckers come along on tour? Maybe I should offer this as cooperation more often...

He eyed my reactions as he kissed, licked, and touched me. The way I flinched, inhaled, any way my body responded was under his watchful presence, like he was engraving me into his brain. My breath quickened and my body felt tense. He licked a long strip from the base of my cock to the tip. Pleasure radiated throughout my body as his tongue swirled around my tip before taking me whole in his mouth again. My head fell back and I let out a quiet moan.

"Eijirou," I breathed out. I could feel his crimson eyes pierce through me the second his name rolled off my tongue. While his intense gaze was focused on my face, I moved my foot and gently nudged his hard-on. My hips bucked as he moaned onto my cock. He pressed his palms into my thighs, forcing my hips down as he continued to suck me off. I tried to tease his erection again, but he quickly grabbed my leg and hung it over his shoulder, simultaneously pulling me in closer.

My breath caught in my throat as he guided my cock all the way in his mouth, reaching down to his throat. I turned my head away in embarrassment when a cracked moan escaped from the desperate reach of my lips. I glanced down to see Ei staring directly at me, his eyes full of desire. I was already so close to my climax until he suddenly pulled away, slowly wiping away the excess saliva from the side of his mouth.

"Y'know, Katsuki," he started with lustful eyes. "You've been so good lately." He stood up, the tent in his underwear ever so visible. "I think you deserve a nice... treat." His fingers were treading around the waistband of his underwear, gradually pulling them down until they were off completely. "Wouldn't you agree?" He stood before me, fully exposed to my greedy gaze. His red hair still desperately clung to the rubber band in a messy ponytail. The light illuminated his skin and exposed captivating beauty marks and small blemishes along his muscular yet lean body. His ring hung loosely on his neck. He was absolutely beautiful.

My hands gravitated toward his waist as I pulled him toward me. My lips gently caressed his smooth skin as I kissed randomly around his body, from his chest, to his abdomen, to the little beauty mark just above his right hip bone. Ei bit down on his smile before he straddled my lap, one leg on each side of me. He caressed my length gently while he lined it up to his hole.

"Wait- hahh~ I didn't prep you," I said breathlessly as he teasingly pumped his hand up and down. He leaned in dangerously close, lips grazing my ear.

"It's okay," he reassured. He lowered himself onto my cock and moaned into my neck. I felt his walls clench around me and welcome me in with open arms.

"Shit, Red," I moaned. He lifted his head and stared intensely with his half lidded eyes into mine, lips slightly parted. He quickly leaned in and closed the sexually tense gap between us. I gasped into the desperate kiss as Ei began to move his hips forward and back, slowly grinding. Our rings clanging against each other as our bodies met. He grabbed my hands and guided them from the snug sides of his waist to his ass. I took the hint and gipped onto his cheeks. He then placed his hands on my chest and lifted himself up and back down.

Over and over, he bounced on my erection. His back was slightly arched, eyes closed, and head pointed toward the ceiling. His fingernails dug into my skin as he continued to use my body for support. I leaned in closer so he could feel the heat of my breath against his collarbone. I sucked on the supple skin, lightly biting him.