Chapter 10

⚠️Trigger Warning: Homophobia⚠️

Kirishima's POV
I could feel the sun's rays warm on my face. The soft and sweet smell of caramel filled my nose as I pressed my face further into the cushioned pillow underneath me. I lightly stretched before slowly opening my eyes.

Bakugou was still sleeping soundly beside me, his features abnormally peaceful. His lips were slightly parted as a small bit of drool was clinging to the corner of his mouth. I could hear very light snores as well. His hair was spikier and a lot messier than normal, but it was still really cute.

Without thinking, my hand reached out and started playing with his hair. I gently massaged his scalp and let his hair flow in between my fingers. His head leaned into my touch before he stretched and pulled me closer. He buried his head into my chest and let out a content sigh.

"Good morning," I warmly hummed.

"Shut up," he grumbled back. I pushed his hair out of his face and lightly kissed him on the forehead. I've always wanted to do these kinds of things, but I never would've guessed in a million years that it'd be with him. I held him close to me as we laid there together, the silence that we shared being calming and peaceful.

I reached over and grabbed my phone from his nightstand to check the time. It was only 7:34am so I wasn't worried about having to get up yet. I usually wake up around 10am, but I think I woke up earlier because the sun was in my eyes.

I put my phone back on the nightstand and rested my head on top of Bakugou's while continuing to play with his hair. I was so comfortable that I hadn't realized that I was falling back to sleep until it was too late.
__
___
____
I woke up to the sent of chocolate chip cookies. I blindly felt around the bed, noticing that Bakugou's warmth wasn't there. I opened my eyes and was unsurprised to see that he really wasn't laying next to me. In fact, his side of the bed was completely made up.

I frowned, a little disappointed that he didn't wake me up as well, but then another wave of the scent of cookies hit me. As if on cue, a low obnoxious growl was heard from my stomach. I winced in pain, realizing just how hungry I really was.

I hopped out of the bed, not bothering to make it up neatly like Bakugou did, and followed the smell down the stairs. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I froze. My eyes widened and my heart fluttered in surprise.

"Mom? Dad?" The smile on my face grew as I saw my parents sitting on the couch in the living room with hot cups of tea in hand. "What the heck are you two doing here?"

"Well, you're handsome friend over there kindly invited us over to come see our beautiful little boy," my mom smiled happily.

"Mooom." I could feel the heat rise in my cheeks.

"Your mother's right son. How come you didn't tell us you were friends with your favorite musician?"

"Well-"

"Oh, never mind that. We were just a little worried is all. You never call us or come to visit, so when we got the call, we couldn't say no. Come! Come sit down," she beckoned. She patted the spot next to her and I gladly made my way from the stairs to the living room to join them.

When I sat down, I noticed Bakugou in the kitchen. My parents followed my gaze to the Blonde in question.

"He's making more cookies," my mother said. I made an 'o' shape with my mouth and looked down to see that there were already cookies on the table. I thought back to the night before about Bakugou's excellent cooking and I felt my mouth start to water. Everything he's cooked for me so far has been absolutely delicious, so the same is most likely said for his cookies.