Chapter 13

Bakugou's POV
I didn't know who this 'Tomo' bastard was, but I didn't fucking like him. Why, you ask? Well it's just a hunch, but I didn't exactly like the way that Shitty Hair was looking at him.

"Tomo?!" Shitty Hair's eyes widened, a smile quickly growing on his face.

"Ei?!" The douchebag said as he mimicked the same expression. Ei? Fucking first name basis and a nickname? Just who the hell is this asshole?

"How've you been? I haven't seen you since high school," Shitty Hair exclaimed. His smile was so damn wide and bright. It pissed me off. Who does he think he is smiling like that at someone else?

I shoved my hands in my pockets and stood behind him as he talked his head off with that bastard. I think the guy could sense that I didn't like him very much. Actually, I didn't like him at all for that matter.

I didn't break my angered glare from his stupid facial expressions. It was easily shown on his face that he was getting increasingly uncomfortable with my aggressive presence. Shitty Hair took note of the look on his face and turned to look at me.

His smile quickly dropped as he glared at me. He didn't say anything, but his eyes told me to stop. I let out an exasperated sigh. He shook his head at me and turned back to face the ugly dude.

"This is my friend, Bakugou. Bakugou, this is my old friend Tomo," he tried with a smile. Tomo held his hand out, but I just silently glared daggers at it. "Sorry, he's just like that."

"Did I... do something wrong?" He asked as he awkwardly pulled his hand away and ended up scratching the back of his head instead.

"Actually, yea-"

"No! Not at all," Shitty Hair interrupted me. He smiled brightly at the guy, but it was clear that he knew I didn't welcome his presence.

Mission accomplished.

"Well, I should probably go. Don't worry about the hot chocolate. Call me some time! It was great catching up." The smile on his face seemed off. I didn't like the way that his eyes were basically trying to memorize Shitty Hair's features.

The scowl on my face grew even more as I clenched my fists inside my pockets. Call him? I'll do him one better and call a damn ambulance for when I kick his ass for looking at Shitty Hair like that. That bastard.

Shitty Hair quickly apologized multiple times, for both the hot chocolate and my supposed 'rude' behavior, before he waved goodbye.

Once that Tomo bastard was far enough, Shitty Hair whipped his head around and punched me on the shoulder.

"Ow! What the fuck?!"

"Why were you being such an asshole?"

"I wasn't," I retorted as I rolled my eyes.

"Bakugou, I could literally feel you glaring at him. What's your deal?"

"He was more than just a friend, wasn't he?"

"Are you serious right now?" His anger was clearly on display as his face was starting to become more distorted with frustration while he clenched his jaw. "I don't see why that's what you're worried about when a few seconds before that you wouldn't even let me hold your hand."

"Kirishima..."

"If it means that much to you, then yeah. We were more than friends at one point, but we both wanted different things, so we ended it. As if it even matters. Instead of worrying about him, how about you sort out your own feelings about me. Don't lie to me and say that you like me if you're just going to turn around and act like we're just friends! "