CH.12✨ HURT

Doctor:..but i have a good news young master...you can see her now..*smiled*

Jin: oh thanks doc lee...*stand up bowed*....

Doctor:...aiiishh don't bow me...for me you all look my children...*pat his shoulder*

A/N POV

Before they enter the room they wear this..

Ignore the man
Its from kalbal karibal raymond

They all wear that before they enter the room

They all wear that before they enter the room...but when enter the room they loot at y/n

Imagine that she is y/n

Imagine that they are watching her

Imagine that they are watching her...and tear left of their eyes seeing this and when their personal secretary/trust bodyguards of kim

Mr.bae:...young masters..master called u guys...*hands the phone to jin*

Jin:....ok thank you you may leave *small nod*

Mr.bae:..*bowed*

Otp
Dad:What do I hear from, your grandfather's secretary, that something is happening that I don't know

Jin:...hmm appa something that happened...*nervous*....y/n is in hospital but don't worry she's ok now we wait for her to awake...

Dad:..ok we go their with your mom and friday

End call

Time skips

*Beep...beep...beep...beep*

They only heard a sound of beeping monitor and the ...machine...and she is only breathing in a mask oxygen..and her chest is up and down ...and the boys around her bed...and watching her....

End of POV

BTS POV

We saw y/n lying on the hospital bed with monitor...and the sound of machine...and she have oxygen mask we are really hurt seeing our princess with that condition....when suddenly jin hyung spoke...

Jin:..princess why, do you do this to us  huh?!...*crying and held her hand tightly*...

Yoongi:...and we are going everywhere you want....*crying*..

Tae:..and i remembered when do you want to go out the mansion...and play with other kids...because appa didn't allow you...*i chuckle*...*while crying*

Jimin:...you only watch us in your  big window...*heavy sigh*...and hoseok hyung have plan that we are going to secret place...and we picnic there secretly...*bitter smile*

Hoseok:...and i hope sunshine you wake up soon...*kiss her forehead*

Joon:...do you want us to scold your oppas??with our cousins annoying txt?..and our halbogi??do you want your oppas being scold....

Jungkook:..and bunny if your ok now we will do it our promised we are going to BTS concert

And we saw y/n i drop tears from her eyes and jin hyung wiped her tears..but we are happy that she hear us

End of Chapter