CH.17✨

...Time skips midnight

BTS POV

We are now in meeting room and waiting something when our guard,come inside

Guard:..young masters look at this...(a/n: i don't whats called this like you know,what called like in company,and like when you have presentation like in projector...nvm😅).....i have some footage that i get from secretary of Master KIM....*insert usb*...

When we look at to the white board...and not in seconds...we are boiling in angers.. How dare they hurt our precious sister...they will regret this....we thought as they are bestfriend..but we're know in first place, that they are using y/n...for money and gifts that why...and they are obviously gold digger and slut..*smirks*

...thats why all of her friends is our girlfriend...but its fake tho..we don't have time for that love life...because we have only in our heart that is our sister and family...but they we're regret this but not now...*smirk*

Jin:is that only the videos..??*scary eyes*..

Guards:..i-uh-m...*scared*

Hoseok:..i-uh-m...*imitating*....is that how to talk to person?..or do you want to play..?...*threatening voice while cold stare**playing gun*(a/n:woaah so hot...)

We know that hoseok is scary too when talk about family us or our sister...he became a not a cheerful one even namjoon and jin hyung,and they become a monster too..

Guard:hmmm not young master..*plays the video*

We are now watching the videos how who he is do that to our sister, he know that our sistet is innocent but
he even took advantage of her innocence...but let's play...*evil laugh*

Time skips living room

Yoongi:..hmmm y/n can i ask?..where else did your teacher touch you?..*trying to be calm*

Y/n:..oh here oppa *point at head*..here *cheeks*..* oh here here.*points at lips*..oh wait i for-...oh here too..*points at chest,hips,and legs*....

Namjoon:...oh cupcake do you kno-

Jin hyung pinch his namjoon elbows

Namjoon:..oww..*wince,and look at jin hyung*

Jin hyung gritted his teeth

Y/n:OH!OPPA!..are you ok?!

Namjoon:ah n-n-...i mean yes...*nervous laugh*

Jin:..hmmm what if princess go playing room upstair with you maknae oppas?..*sweet smile*

(a/n:lovelys even tho she is teen her family treated her as a kid or what we say princes....ewww its cringey)

Y/n:yehey! Comeon oppa