CH.24✨

This is the day of funeral the y/n's parent is here but they are sitting, because they can't stand, and the boys is front of where minjun grave and crying, while little y/n didn't know anything, because from the shock she lost her memory, but she know the last moment of hin twin....and she goes to her hoseok oppa, tucking his pants because she is tiny...

Little hoseok: yes sunsh-in-e?...*sniff*

He try not burst in tears front of her.

Little y/n:hobbbii~ oppa why arr you crying? *wiping his tears*

He carried her, and said

Little hoseok:cu-p cake, hm...i give you to JIN oppa ok?

Little y/n:ok oppa don't cry? *kiss his cheeks*..

While hoseok give his to his hyung, jin carried here, and said...

Jin: princess what happen?do you want something?.

He hug her tighter not to tight to hurt her, to not see his tears, while he caress her hair,and y/n played with his hair, while asking.

Little y/n: oppa why are you all crying?..*cute voice*.. Are you hurt somewhere and other oppas?

Jin:no princess....u-m

Little y/n: and why minjun oppa, is thewere, and why thwy put, soil to him?..*confuse*

Jin:hm princess, hm minjun oppa is going somewhere...

Little y/n:where? When he come back?

Jin: we don't know yet princess, and he will go to wonderful place...

Kiss her forehead, she immediately look at him happily and said.

Little y/n: really? Can we go thwere?, i want there too, because i'm his noona, and we can play each other...

Jin: yes princess you will go there princess, at the right time and you see you're twin..

While tucking her hair, behind her ears, while she go back to his crook of his neck and said,

Little y/n: but he pwomise me that he will not leave me..*sad tone*

In any minutes y/n sleep on him and later jin give to her mom, to drink the milk,(a/n:guys she is drinking In bottle milk ok even tho me i stop drinking in the Bottle milk when six).

MR KIM POV
This is my fault,if i'm not dragging them to this mess, if i not marry her she will not suffer like this, like my first wife.

Mr.kim: this is my all m-y fau-lt..i-f i don't know yo-u-..yo-u're not hu-rt...*i cry to my palms*..

When my wife said

Mrs.kim:honey don't blame you'r-esel-f plea-se, no on-e's fa-ul-t

Mr.kim: no becaus-e o-f my enimie-s wh-at wil-l i do?..i th-in-k i am unlucky, si-nce my fir-st wi-

I look at her with hurtful eyes, and shw cry too in my chest, ofcourse i hug her too, my princess is beside her maid carried her..

Mrs.kim: don't think like that, i'm hurt too being a mom seeing front of my child die and im not doing anything..*cry*..

I keep patting her back, later on she calm now and me too, she get our princess, and the boys are now sitting beside me and beside their mom, and y/n is wake up...