CH.31✨

Timeskips living room

6:25 a.m.

A/N POV
After ther early breakfast they just seat in living room. And just watch some channels..and others in phone.

Yoongi: oh guys it's 6:25 now.

Jin: oh yeah tae ready your luggage-

Jimin and kook: we know hyung..*cute glare* so don't make us heard it-

Hoseok: are you guys truly a maf-

He about to finish his word when namjoon nudge his side.

Hoseok: *fake cough* ah i mean let's go

Y/n look at them weirdly

Y/n: oppas are you guys ok?

Jimin and kook: no we-

Yoongi: shut up before they late to their flight..

...Timeskips airport...

Y/n: oppas is not mom come with us?

She said through the mask....

Namjoon:oh cutie they said you will see in the hotel there.*trying not to cry*...

End of POV

Namjoon POV
I almost cry god, i'm thinking that what if the operation will not success i'm really scared. Stop- this namjoon my baby sis is strong our baby sister. But i really want to come with her, and hold her hand and hug her when she open her eyes. And me and my brothers will hug her. But we have some business here, and i'm thankful to that the army's is no hate our y/n, we also love them with our bottom of our hearts.

End of POV

Y/n POV
We are just infront of  the airplane, they really crying. Oww i can't see my oppas crying, i will hug them, and why they hug me, they also hug me and, my 2 other brothers join too. And i said.

Y/n: oppas! Don't cry you make me cry too you know..*smile*

Jungkook and Jimin: but we want to come with you..*pout*

Hoseok: same here..*sniff*

Yoongi:.. Jin hyung what if we can ask dad again?..*hopeful*

Namjoon:hyung but it's depenf on dad..

Ok i think i know the solutions!

Y/n: oppas what if, you guys can finish work by dad then, you can. Go there? Like if i have homework assignment, and when i want to go out, then first i will do things first?....*smile*

Taehyung: y/n is right..

End of POV

A/n POV
he says while teasing smirk to 2 other maknae, and they glare back to him..

Jungkook: hyung!-

Jimin: hyung!-

Jin: ok we better go our airplane is waiting

..Timeskips airplane..

Taehyung: ok princess sleep now..we have a long ride..*smile*

He said while patted her head softly, and she laid her head on his shoulder. Then after minutes taehyubg trying to humm y/n through the mask, while he's eyes wandering to airplane he caught a 2 guy just eyeing y/n up and down while have a dirty smirk...when the look at tae eyes that can they die in any seconds...the 2 immediately look away and scoffs..