CH.27✨

A/N POV
Y/n is walking the hallway, and to waiting to see her sheena unnie, but when she saw her unnies.

Y/n:unnies do you know oppas said they are bts, oppss, it's secret.

Jisoo:we know..*fake smile*

Y/n:oh how? Unnie..*confuse*

Dahyun:i think you forgot we are, your oppas girlfriend..*rolling eyes*

Y/n:umm hehe...can we hangout, um watching the concert?

Jennie:sorry but we are hangout..bye

Y/n is sad, she remember the old days, that they used to hang out in the house of y/n..but when the bell rings...she go to her classroom...

Y/n:umm girl 3?..is mrs.choi is absent?

Girl 3:no maybe she will gonna be late..

END OF POV

NO ONE's POV

Joy:hellloo excuse me you're foot...*rolling eyes*...

Y/n:oh sorry..*bowed*..

Irene:aish

The teacher are inside now with a new student again a boy 😏..but y/n is listening to music in headset...thats why he doesn't hear

Mrs.choi:please introduce yourselves...

??? POV
???:hello my name is ???...*cold yet scary*

Girl 13:omyg he is so handsome..*whisper to girl 15*

Girl:you're right

Mrs.choi:ok ??? Sit beside her..y/n raise y- ok shes on music just sit beside her

While i'm looking for my sit i spot and go there i saw a cute, i think is younger than me or us she's so cute, she's looking at the window.

???:umm hi can i sit here?..

Omo she turn to me, my heart...even tho she heve glass..

(a/n:lovelys i forgot to tell that she have glass but she's not wearing it any time, if important that she cant see in far, thats why the others bullued het being called nerd)

Y/n:..hm ye-

???:sorry bro but, her brothers oppas are here sitting, but they are absent by the way im her boyfriend, i'm sit with here...*smirk*...

???:you're right kai..right mrs.choi?

Mrs.choi:oh u-h yes...

Aish i want to punch his face ishh when, this girl it's seems red velvet, i know them too being others idol too.

Irene:how about sit with u-

I ignore her, and quich bow, and look at y/n i think, she's smile omg, i don't care if she's young age doesn't matter -jin🤣..and i don't care to if that his boyftiend.duh..

Timeskips lunch

I saw y/n packing her stuff, but her boyfriend called kai, or that ugly

(a/n:yah han seo jun thank to me you're here, if not it's eunwoo, aish this kid, thank bcos ur cute)

Is leaving y/n, wow a good boyfriend haha..ok this is my shine to shine...

END OF POV

Y/N POV
While i packing my stuff, someone tap my shoulder softly...and when i turn around i saw the boy earlier, he is new and seems older to me..