CH.21✨

Timeskips penthouse

A/N POV
Right now they are going on penthouse
But before that their parents are here again...

Meeting room

And now the kim boys and their dad is in the meeting room,discussing something when jin said something...

Dad:..ok boys we are i think next day or next week,..we are becoming busy on our schedule boys,..and we have new business partner too...ok let's end of discussion...*while cleaning the files*...

Jin:hmm Dad ..*nervous*..we have something to tell you.

The boys are nervous to tell that to their dad

Dad:..what is it..*cold tone*..

Yoongi:hm..ab-ou-t y/n..

Dad:...oh what is it?..if you want to tell something i hope is that good news...*scary voice*...

Jin:...*gulp*....hmm we think dad if we can go with y/n in US,..you know that dad right?...she can't bare the thunder..she is scared of dark,..and yes sge have bodyguard there,..but she needs to lean on shoulder...her oppas...pls dad..,*begging*..

Their dad seat again with a heavy sigh

Dad:...*heavy sigh*..i know you're going to say this boys...bu-

Jin:plss dad..*hold his hands*..

Right now the boys their teary eyes are threatening to fall...they can not do anything too,because only their hyung too always do what ever they said...they are sad too for their lovely hyung even they sometimes the tease him,they will not lose their love for their lovely hyung,because imagine that you are only teen the taking care of 6 boys because their dad are busy,when their mom and older sister are died...

Dad:i approve but not all of you boys are coming with her...because of this mission too..only two are going with he-

Jungkook:appa it's me rig-

Tae:..NO!.it's m-

Jimin:..you TWO!IDIOTS! It's me are going with y/n..*sassy voice*...

Dad:SHUT UP!!!..*bang the table*..

The boys immediately shut up

Dad:...*sigh*..i decide now i choose..it's jin and tae

Bts except taejin: WHA-! WHY!

Dad:..ok because,..you are idols too i talk to you're CEO bang pd nim..too, because i think that our enemy tgat they will think that you two are going vacation and your fans too, they will think that is normal vacation...

Taejin:*smirks*..yahooo.!we are coming with y/n..blehblehbleh

Jungkook:..appa~

Dad:jungkook..they are only one and half month there ok..*ruffle his hair*...

Yoongi:..ONE AND HALF MONTH!?...really dad?!

Dad:are you shouting at me?..*sharp gaze*

Namjoon:..but it's unfair dad

Hoseok:...you're right..it's really unfair...

Dad:...NO IS NO got it thats my decision,,,and we have mission to..but before that we are going to hera place...

Bts:..oh why dad?..*confuse*..

Dad:because..there where we live our first new life but ofcourse im gonna sale this mansion alright boys sleep now...