CH.18✨

Jungkook:...i think we having some fun today hyungs because this bastard touch our sister......*sarcastically laugh*...

Jimin:i can't wait i want to see blood right now...a.k.a. you bastard..

Mr.choi:WHAT!-... I'll tell this to your grandpa.*smirks* ..and what will your grandpa reaction.....that his grandsons is murderer..and you are the world wide star...*laugh*....

Tae:oh hyungs i'm scared...*pretend to be scared*...

Mr.choi:*proud laugh*..what will you guys do now..it's probably your father now..will be dissappoint now..*smirk*

Namjoon:...can you take off that smirks on your face?!...it doesn't fit on your face you look a rat....

They all burst out laughing and they stop...

Yoongi:...do you think our grandpa, is angry on us?...oh no maybe if he know is that worse than this, that he know that...news to our sister..*smirking*...you didn't know who is the old mafia king....let me tell you it's our grandpa....and now our dad...remember that....

Jin:...ok stop don't scared him...look at him he is peeing...maknae i give you my answer it's yes....
7
Mr.choi:..yaaa! What are you doing?...

Jungkook:...i'm the first bastard.....*slice his cheeks*

Mr.choi:...AAAAA!!..i'm sorry i'm dont do it again...

Tae:sorry not sorry..you deserve it...oh wait you touch her chest right..*cut his chest with knife*...

Mr.choi:...plssSS it's hurt...

Jimin:...shhhh..SHUT UP!..*cut his lips*...

Jin:oh boys stop, sorry i think you forgot your hyungs,...we want to play too ok...

Jungkook:ok hyung..*chuckling*...

Namjoon:let's have some fun..*evil laugh*....*make a cut on his thigh*

Mr.choi:..AAAAA!..

Hoseok:..wait i want too..*cut his stomach*.

Jin:...let's end this guys....*point a gun to him*

Mr.choi:...YAAA! What are are you doing i'm older than you!

Yoongi:...are we asking??..*sassy*

*gunshot*

Bang*
Bang*
Bang*
Bang*
Bang*
Bang*
Bang*

Yoongi:..aiishh a tiring day,..thank you i can sleep now...

Jungkook:..aishh you always tired,and sleep.hyung

Yoongi:..do you have death wish...*glares*...

Jungkook:no hyung he he he..

Jin:come on guys let's sleep..

Time skips midnight

Y/N POV

Kai:...y/n i have new girlfriend now......i don't like you anymore..

Y/n:.but why?..*crying like a baby*....you said you love me?...*sobbed*

Kai: sorry but the truth is i don't love you...

And that he walks away....

Y/n:..KAI oppa nooo!!!

Im shock is that only a bad dream...i thought something but what if it's true nooo way i need to say this...im going to other oppas