CH.30✨

Still in BTS pov

We are now sitting in dinning table eating breakfast our, hangover earlier are gone y/n said it his friend. He seemed nice and bad boy aura who bullies kid. But still no no boy until 20 not 20, 48 no 67 still no atleast no even tho that kai...we just glaring at him but he seemed scare and trying to be confident...

Y/n:oppa ya!...eat you're breakfat before it's cold....aish why you guys drink?...its bad for you're health righ?..

She said with cute angry face, that sometimes we scared of her hahaha, when we heard a chuckle..from seojun guy he is looking at y/n...wha-

Namjoon:what?..*raise one eyebrow*

Seojun:oh nothing sir

tsk

END OF POV

A/N POV
seojun is home, y/n, jin and taehyung are packing the baggage, while the others are sad, because they can't come with y/n...

Y/n:oppa! You know halbeogi give me a gift*happy*

Jungkook:really princess? What is it?

The maknae line is in the room with y/n helping hers clothes put in suitcase because in 5:30 morning will leave the house..

Taehyung:shut up! You're noisy bunny..*glare*

Jungkook: atleast im not alien *laugh*

The 2 laugh jk and y/n, while jimin try not to laugh and scold them...

Taehyung: jimin lo-

Jimin: Shut up! You too, i hope Jin hyung is here and slap you two with his mighty slippers.

The 3 maknae line except Jimin, immediately shut their mouth.

Jimin:ok princess where's the halbeogi gift?..*soft smile*.

After he said, y/n immediately run to his table drawer and show them,

Y/n:is not it pretty oppa? Its BTS samsung. (a/n:wow even tho we are wealthy, my mom won't me buy that, until my phone is broke😭😂)

Taehyung:is not the bts edition? *happy*

Jimin:wow

Y/n:yaah! Oppa! You guys just unboxing it and you are surprised..*giggle*

Jungkook:how?...*curious*

Smack

Jungkook:aww hyung wae what t-

Taehyung:shut up, ofcourse on phone she watch it and search aish...*face palm*

Jimin:HAHAH-

When someone knock and open the door.

Yoongi:oh you guys?....didn't sleep yet?..*cold yet bored tone*

Y/n:hahah no oppa it's almost..ok finish.

She said while close the luggage.

END OF POV

YOONGI POV

Yoongi:ok you 3 idiot go back to you're rooms

I said in cold and bored face, and they stard whining..

3 maknae:hyuuu-

Aish this 3

Yoongi:what?!...