CH.29✨

Mrs.cha knows that 2 kids are in the treehouse because she clean it first, because of the dust and bugs, because of y/n's asthma and health...and thanks the treehouse have kit like her inhaler, and the tabs.

Seojun:y/n may i ask?..

He said hesitant

Y/n:ofcourse oppa?

While she play with his shirt, and her head is in his chest..that make him smile as well, because he fell comfortable to him.

Seojun:is really that you're boyfriend is kai?

Y/n:oh yes *innocent tone*..oppa but i don't know what is meaning of that, sometimes others angry on me, that i'm bts sister *sad*

Seojun:wait What!?...you are bts sister?

End of POV

SEOJUN POV
i'm shock wait- Oh shit- im dumb they are my childhood friends- but why y/n didn't remember me, oh it means they are mafia?!..oh yeah im dumb again their dad is mafia king...but wait..

Seojun:y/n? Are you adopted?

Y/n:what is adop- oh yeah haha nope *smile*...

Seojun:is that your father in the big frame in hallway?

Y/n:yep they are my parents

My heart is beating faster i don't know if she's really my y/n my mallows..but- nevermind...oh what is why she-

Y/n:oppa can you get my medicine..

She hold her chest tight, oh yeah her heart wait lemme het it fast don't be panic..

Seojun:is this *panic*

I show her the medicine

Y/n:ye-s

While she finish it i just confused here, i remember her words the secret..

Seojun:hmm y/n i remember you said earlier at school...the secret?

Y/n:oh yeah......

End of POV

A/N POV

Y/n:ok i wan to say that tommorow i will flight to the U.S.

Seojun:ahh oh why ?..*confuse*..

Y/n:My brothers said and my parents, i am going heart surgery, but they said that have possible i am be alive, and that have they said that have possible i'm not able to alive....*paused* i'm sca-r..

Before she speak someone engulf her in hug, seojun immediately hug her in hard chest while holding her back of head..because she know she will cry...and she start crying in his chest like a baby,

Seojun:shhh..don't cry you're not going to die ok, even tho we are just first to know each other, for me you are strong..*caress her hair*...

He said while eye to eye to her

*beep beep beep beep*

END OF POV

Y/N POV
why my heart beating faster and he is close with me...what's happening to me

Seojun: oh y/n? Gwaenchana?..why are you red?

Y/n:um ne ha?..uh? Ah HA HA HA
*nervous laugh*