CH.26✨

Jin:you're home now y/n?..and what are you wearing

*raise an eyebrow and fake smile*...

Y/n:ohh haha yes oppa..

She turn to his Body guard

Y/n:go now! Ahjussi..

She goes inside and maids take her plastic bag with burger..

Y/n:unnie some of them is yours and made, and some of them just put in table..

Maid 1:oh thank you miss..*bowed*

Y/n:you're welcome *smile*..

Jungkook:where our peck and hugs *serious*...

Yoongi:later jungkook..*serious*

Jungkook:but hyun-

Hoseok:jungkook...

Now they are focusing at y/n looking at them with didn't understand..

Namjoon:..ok sweety you're jin oppa is asking you?..hmm..

He said with a little bit of serious, but not scared her..

Y/n:oh uhh hmm...

She thinks a bit..

Y/n:i have a new friend! *wide smile*

Taehyung:and who is this friends of your's blossom?

Y/n:ohh wait- do you remember earlier in morning?....in lobby!..yes lobby, a girl with our uniforms?..

Jimin:yes?! And?!...

Y/n:she is my new friend sheena unnie, she don't have a last name because she's..hmm..wait i for-..oh yeah adopted?..for i remember..*smile*

Jungkook:and why are you wearing like that?..look you already have sweat..aishh,where is your handkerchief?...

Y/n:oh in my bag..i forgot in car hehehe

Jin:Didn't we tell you to put that behind you ?, you know why right? because you can catch a cold, you still have asthma.

The others just dissapointed, they are just sitting at sofa and lowered they're head. Because they know that, she will beg to them to be forgiven...when the oldest is going upstairs but y/n run to him, back hug his waist, jin stop he know who's that hugging him that small hands.

JIN POV
I was going upstairs to calm myself, because i don't want to shout her, but when i feel pairs of small hand hugging my waist, i didn't notice that tears escape from my eyes.. And i turn a round i saw ger crying, but he still hugging me...it's hurt. When she speak the almost stutter.

Y/n:..i-ii-i'm. -r-rea-l-ly *sob* s-sorry op-pa....pl-eas-e fo-rgive m-e i kno-w...*sob* i kno-w tha-t yo-u gu-ys are pro-tec-ting my he-al...*sob harder*

I hug her tighter that when the boys run to us and group hug while crying,..when y/n notice hs that we are crying..

Y/n:oppas why are you crying..*sniff*

END OF POV

BTS POV
Her soft hands, wipe all of our tears...hoseok hyung and the maknae line is so much crying even suga, is crying but not show it...

Taehyung:because we can't see you crying blossom...

Namjoon:yes cupcake

Y/n:plsss don't cry now..