CH.20✨

Timeskips in chilling room

JIN POV

We are now sitting here,except our y/nie..because the maknae said,...and these totally not maknae the other 3 too are clinging on me,even yoongi aissh...

Tae:plss hyung i miss my blossom...*whining while holding his arms*..

Hopemin:..yaaa!!you're not only your's....

Yoongi:shut up!...come on hyung you are our only hyung here, to get her plsss...

Namjoon:..right hyung..you are the oldest here..and you are the responsible here...

Jungkook:..plsss hyung.. I'm you're bunny right...plss and do our favor hyung..*while backhugging*...

Tae:noo i'm his favorite dongsaeng and y/n..*while he lean on jin WW shoulders*

Im enough of this shit right now...they are soo annoying it's so hard tooo handle a 6 mans except to y/n..yes she is stubborn sometimes...

End of POV

A/N POV

Jin:...*sigh*...CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP FOR WHOLE DAMN MINUTE, AND ME THINKING WTF!...DO YOU REALLY WANT GUYS TO GET KILLED BY ME!!!..*take out his gun*...

When they heard their hyung start rapping as yoongi..they immediately close their ears and close their eyes,and the 2 maknaes, they move distance to jin because he's loud..

Jin:..and now you guys close your ears?..i'm thinking right now ok..

Jungkook:...hmm hyung you're voice is loud..*whispering to himself*...

Jin:.WHAT you said?

Jungkook:oh nothing hyung *immediate close his mouth*

Jin:guyys i'm thinking that..let's give them a bonding ok...

Bts except Jin:hyuuunggg~

Jimin:..what i-

Jin:don't worry if something happen to our sister because of them we killed them..

Bts:ok hyung.

Jin:go to the class now is and pretend why are you late go now...

End of POV

Time skips home

No one's POV
as usual when they are on home

Y/n:..oppa i only have 1 week here, before i'm going to surgery..can you come with me oppa i don't have relatives there...

Namjoon: cupcake the nurse their, are surely kind and trust, even your favorite bodyguards,

Tae:..what if we tell to dad if we coming to her...and what if he agree?..jin hyung...*puppy eyes*...

Jin:aish this kid..*ruffles his hair*...yoongi what if you ask dad..

Yoongi:..WHA-!...you're the oldest hyung...i really wait here because, i'm only waiting to come with y/n...hehehe

Jin:fine!fine!fine!...aish always hyung!hyung!..

Tae:..hehehe..our lovely hyung..*leans on jin shoulder*

y/n and Bts except jin:...*kiss jin on cheeks*..*runs while shouting*..LOVE YOU HYUNG!!!

Jin:YAA-!...*chuckle* aisk kids this day, i can't live without them..

Even the maids and butlers are seeing them, like that they are happy too because it's look like miracle...when their mother..and the truth they have sister too, noona but it's dead because other mafia kill him, their noona and their mom,...and start on that even they are kids they are heartless,but when they have new mom they can't accept her, because they said that no one can replace their mom and noona.

But when they're stepmother are pregnant and they know, they become happy and the maids and staffs are happy to see them back their happy, evdn they decorated her room,and when their stepmother are giving birth..they are crying, but theur parents is not take care of y/n Because they are busy too in work that are maids are upset too even the boys, because the truth that their father,is don't want a girl,because their noona,because he think what if she killed too like his first daughter,and he think too that he not save them that's why he hate that..that's sometimes he is cold to y/n even her mom,

She don't know what is her favorite or what,yes the others foods she know that what her favorite,..and she is only like forcibg her to sing the Opera..the truth that she have a phobia but she hide it,ofcourse in her age, her mind is becoming matured too because she's teen,..she have phobia too that when she is nervous she heard laughing voices...like something a psycho or what...

The truth is that,she is kidnap when she is kid, that for 3 months,and they erase her memories
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End of Chapter