CH.15✨

Dad:...umm we are playing sweetie..*caress her hair*

Y/n:ohhh what are you playing....but why didn't you join me?...*lowered her hair*

Jungkook:..bunny come on we have some cupcake..ignore them they are playing ok...*wink at their mom*

Y/n:..jinja!!!..*excited*..yehey

Jimin:yess mochi go now and eat with your oppa...*eye smile*

Jin:BUT don't eat too much you will have tooth ac-

Y/n:..oppa ...*puppy eyes*

Jin:..*sigh in defeat* aish ye-

Mom:..No!

Y/n:...fine mom hehehe

Time skips finish eating

In movie room

Before.they watch a movie they ask y/n..

Tae:..blossom we have something to ask...is that ok?.

Y/n:...ofcourse oppa?..*curious*

Hoseok:..this time don't lie ok sunshine?

Yoongi:..is someone bullying you??

Y/n:..*i shook my head and im scared i am center of attemtion right now i think is that called,my teacher said*..*they are scary right now i don't know why..but why they are like this..i don't know what feeling of this aishh..i don'know if i tell them...im scared to my unnies..what if oppas look at them..like appa..ok i don't tell them even im lied*

Y/n:...hmm no oppa? .*smiling* why?

Mom:oh nothing baby..*glaring at the boys*..that's they called protecting ok

Y/n:.mom what is pro-

Jungkook:...bunny! The rapunzel

Y/n:....oh wait what yehey...

In the middle of the movie

Y/n:..mom why hair of rapunzel is long?..i want like that hair and she is pretty and princess...i want to be like that..*sleepy voice*...and she is always in their tower,and she is poor..and she is look like me always in my room when im kid...*sleep*

She didn't know that all of her oppas and parents heard her words...and they felt guilt...and most of their father because they are caring when her small and even now,because they have so many enemy..that's why they protect her that's why they felt guilty...

Time skips morning

Y/n:..morning vióla...oh wait what why i'm here oh yeah im sleeping maybe one of oppas maybe they took me there last night..nvm

nvm